diy solar

diy solar

[SOLD] Outback Skybox $1800 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampster

Renewable Energy Hobbyist
This is an Outback Skybox Hybrid inverter which is a good way to add battery backup to an existing GT system It can function alone as a GT system and was designed to be grid interactive. I purchased it in 2018 so it has 5 1/2 years of warranty left. The original warranty was ten years.
More details can be found on the Outback Power site here:

It will be going live on Ebay and other sites but wanted members here to get a first shot. I will take $1800 or any reasonable offer. I paid over $6,000 for this when it first came out and they now sell for $3;600 new. I will deliver within 100 miles of Santa Rosa California or it is available for pick up at my home. It has served me well but I need more capacity and have found a SolArk at a a local supplier.

Last edited:
I have a planned trip to Southern California in January so I am extending the delivery option to anywhere near the I5 between Northern California and Southern California.

If this is for sale, could you post a link to the product?

I don’t see Skybox listed on the Outback products webpage and a search on their website turns up nothing. A google search turns up products with different prices and outputs bearing the name outback skybox.

Here is a photo of the screen, showing it operational in December just before decommissioning it.

Attachments

• PXL_20221215_185450884.jpg
    PXL_20221215_185450884.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back