diy solar

diy solar

SRNE Solar Station Monitor

VVTi

Hi all,

I desperately and urgently need a link to download Solar Station Monitor software for SRNE MPPTs that use RS232 ports. I've used previously and have changed PCs now I can't find the link again.

I've attached a snippet from the manual of parameters you can adjust. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20230114_102427.jpg
    IMG_20230114_102427.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 71
Did you ever locate this software? I have a version from 2018 if you want to try it. Solar Station Monitor V1.6.exe, let me know.

Ijust istalled powmr 3k24v-h and downloaded the 1.6 and 2..1 versions with the links to 340T serial; driver and it works on win 11 for me with a usb printer cable. Thanks for the help! no password bvut I have not tried to update anything yet.

Wow. They got back to me in under 6 hours.
I'm glad @Janim was able to save the day.
Hi I dowloaded the software but just cant get it running. Could you perhaps give a short breakdown of the steps needed to gith the software linking to the controller.

Thanks

Hi I dowloaded the software but just cant get it running. Could you perhaps give a short breakdown of the steps needed to gith the software linking to the controller.

Thanks
I've never used it yet. I use Solar Assistant to communicate with my SRNE ASF.
Ijust istalled powmr 3k24v-h and downloaded the 1.6 and 2..1 versions with the links to 340T serial; driver and it works on win 11 for me with a usb printer cable. Thanks for the help! no password bvut I have not tried to update anything yet.
Did you see the reply from @88blues ?

Back