diy solar

diy solar

Sungold Power,12000W 48V Split Phase Pure Sine Wave Solar Inverter Charger

Leesbac

Currently have the Sungold Power 12000W with 8 EG4 lifepower batteries. The batteries went to 0 since we did not have much sun for multiple days. This is an off-grid camp. I did get the batteries back out the alarm state. The question I have is there a setting or a function to stop the batteries from draining like this and not have it drain to less than 20%? Appreciate any suggestions. Thx

Currently have the Sungold Power 12000W with 8 EG4 lifepower batteries. The batteries went to 0 since we did not have much sun for multiple days. This is an off-grid camp. I did get the batteries back out the alarm state. The question I have is there a setting or a function to stop the batteries from draining like this and not have it drain to less than 20%? Appreciate any suggestions. Thx
There should be a low voltage shutdown setting in the sungold settings.

There should be a low voltage shutdown setting in the sungold settings.
Thats what i thought as well. I did speak to Signature solar, but Sungold could not confirm twhat signature said. Signature said you should be able to put the DC setting to 46 volts.

Thats what i thought as well. I did speak to Signature solar, but Sungold could not confirm twhat signature said. Signature said you should be able to put the DC setting to 46 volts.
Do you have the manual?
I can look for the setting, if you can show me the manual.

The unit continues to use power from the battery if no other source is available. So even if you get to a low voltage inverter shutdown it does not stop the slight drain from the control circuits. Generally not a problem since you should get some PV.

I bet there is a victron battery disconnect that could be programmed to interrupt power at a certain voltage.

diy solar

diy solar
Back