diy solar

diy solar

3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter 12V DC to 110V AC

Scoob-SanDiego

I opened the box to look at it but never used it... ended up with a 24 volt system instead.

It retails for $240 on Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CDR41Q7G

Asking $120 + Shipping Costs. (Venmo / Paypal)
The package is 23" x 10" x 6" and weighs 17lb
I'm located in San Diego and a quick check on UPS says that it would cost about $45 to Boone North Carolina.... So I'd say that shipping should be < $50 anywhere in continental US.

3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter 12V DC to 110V AC Converter with Lightning, USB Data Cable for Home,with Built-in 5V/2.4A USB, AC Hardwire Port

With stable performance, this inverter is perfect for a variety of uses such as RVs, camping, outdoor picnics, floodlights, televisions, freezers, laptops, tablets, and more. It can power a range of devices including power tools, vacuum cleaners, electric heaters, boilers, fans, refrigerators, pulse washing machines, microwaves, and others. It is especially suitable for trucks, boats, emergency situations, or any other power outage scenario.

The power inverter converts 12V DC to 110V AC, providing a continuous power output of 3000W. It can handle peak power surges of up to 6000W when starting a load. It generates a pure sine wave, ensuring a high conversion efficiency and minimizing conversion losses.

We take safety seriously and have designed an incredible 17 safety protections. With these safeguards in place, you can rest assured that your inverter and devices will operate safely and reliably. This significantly exceeds the 4-5 protections found in most other inverters on the market. Providing peace of mind to our customers.

Pure aluminum metal heat sink, durable aluminum housing can protect the inverter from drops and bumps, built-in cooling fan with strong heat dissipation function to avoid overheating.

Inverter_main.pngInverter2.pngInverter3.png

Attachments

• Inverter4.png
    Inverter4.png
    307.1 KB · Views: 0
I'm interested in this but can't really find info on it.

"CEAC" is just Wenzhou Dali New Energy Battery Co., Ltd
which I guess is this company?

can't find that inverter, does the booklet or something say the actual input voltage range? like 10-15 volt or something?

The input voltage is 12V
I'm interested in this but can't really find info on it.

"CEAC" is just Wenzhou Dali New Energy Battery Co., Ltd
which I guess is this company?

can't find that inverter, does the booklet or something say the actual input voltage range? like 10-15 volt or something?

Sorry for the late response.. I realize that the forum was not sending me notifications :-(

I include below photos of the user manual.
It's not super useful.
But I did test the inverter with a Lifepo4 battery (pretty standard stuff) so I expect it works from 10 to 15V... pretty standard stuff.

inverter_manual-1.jpginverter_manual-2.jpginverter_manual-3.jpginverter_manual-4.jpginverter_manual-6.jpginverter_manual-7.jpginverter_manual-8.jpg

Sorry for the late response.. I realize that the forum was not sending me notifications :-(
no problem I'm not in a rush still gotta check some stuff

The input voltage is 12V
The input voltage has a range though, 12v isn't the only input
a car for example will be 9-15volts generally (although typical is 11-14)

1711937495768.png
mmmm I'm guessing 10-15v is what it's input is then from that page
It's not super useful.
it's better than their amazon & web page hahahaha
But I did test the inverter with a Lifepo4 battery (pretty standard stuff) so I expect it works from 10 to 15V... pretty standard stuff.
yea it's good looks good

Yea I'll get it but don't wait for me.
I have to do some other research first for a week or so I'll msg back in this thread in 10ish days.
If someone else wants it don't wait for me though. The thing I am building I need to do more research on the motors etc first

Yea I'll get it but don't wait for me.
I have to do some other research first for a week or so I'll msg back in this thread in 10ish days.
If someone else wants it don't wait for me though. The thing I am building I need to do more research on the motors etc first

No worries.
That thing doesn't look like it's running anywhere.
I sell one other item (that's also not moving fast) that is in my experience invaluable... I have one extra thermal camera. When you build your DIY solar system and you want to test periodically for any hot spot in your system (any loose connection will heat up under load). With a thermal camera, you spot any anomaly instantly.. . I'm very pleased with mine.

Here's the link:

Back