diy solar

diy solar

Sungold power 24v not charging batteries

HeKing1689

I purchased a 3000 watt 24 volt solar kit from sungold power and I cannot get the batteries to charge. They are Lifpo4. I have been in touch with sungold but they don't seem to be much help. Hoping someone here can help.

I have a 6k sungold. Do you have the low frequency version? Need more info, could be anything. What model kit, what type of battery, what AC input etc.

What are your battery float, bulk, and type settings? You'll likely have to set to USR and set the voltages correctly. If it's using the defaultlead acid settings it may think the battery is full and not charge it. That happens on some cheaper chargers and AIO's.

Brand name and wattage isn't enough information to what you have for us to help you.

That's like saying I have a blue ford car and asking how to diagnose it.

Example if I wanted help I would say I had a Sungold TP6048 hybrid inverter.

Knowing which model of inverter/charger you have lets us know what settings you need to check.

For example most sungold all in ones ship set to charge agm batteries and you said you have lifepo4 so more than likely its not programmed correctly. Without the model number there isn't any way to tell you what to check.

I'd be willing to bet that SungoldPower only makes 1 3kw 24v AIO...
They actually make two that I know of right off the bat and he didn't actually say he has an aio. Just a kit. Which has wiggly room even further.
I purchased a 3000 watt 24 volt solar kit from sungold power and I cannot get the batteries to charge. They are Lifpo4. I have been in touch with sungold but they don't seem to be much help. Hoping someone here can help.

diy solar

diy solar
Back