diy solar

diy solar

The leanings of this "group".

fpgt72

Solar Enthusiast
I am pretty new around here, and actually did not know you had a "basement" or "porta potty" section till a little bit ago.

It took me a while to take a look down here as I was sure just where the lean would be. I was fairly sure if I came down here, I would be off to band camp fairly quickly.

Shock of all shock, it seems pretty wild west down here. It seems like people talk like adults down here and only when something gets personal does the ban hammer come out. Well I might make it after all.

I have done a few "drive by" posts in some threads, and I am still here. So I think I will be ok.

I will say I was dead wrong on the "leanings" of the people in a "solar" forum. There is a mix of folk down here no doubt about it, but the majority of those seem to have the ability to actually look around and think for themselves. I wonder if that is a product of having to think to put your own solar outfit together from scratch. A little harder to pull the wool over the eyes of a thinking man.

Remember the saying by Mark Twain

1706880251070.png

The Chit Chat section of the forum is .... mostly .... not moderated. Pretty much anything goes as long as it is in chit chat.

Gotta be more careful in threads outside chit chat. Will ..... the forum owner .... is very much a believer in free speech.

I am center - right. I post stuff that sometimes - might hurt some ppl’s feelings. I have been banned at least 3 times 2 from this chit chat forum.

Think most ppl have been fooled at some point in our life such as your meme describes. It is shocking to find out how much foolery goes on in this world. Sometimes when you look it is overload. Think the hardest part is trying to wade through stuff. For me when see something suddenly change it is a trigger. Example Mail in voting push in 2020 was a trigger. The results will always be in question. The Swing States halting voting then going back without ppl to oversee the counting was a trigger.

When Biden pardons all the illegals ~15+ million and they vote in 2024 for him then it is what it is. Republican - Right party will be over. It will never recover. Most of them are RINO anyway.

I figured more ppl would comment. Some posts are rollers for page after page while others are not. Everyone here is opinionated. :)

The Chit Chat section of the forum is .... mostly .... not moderated. Pretty much anything goes as long as it is in chit chat.

Gotta be more careful in threads outside chit chat. Will ..... the forum owner .... is very much a believer in free speech.

There are a few other forums I am on that are like that, I generally don't last long on boards that don't.

As long as it does not get personal, or threats then all should be fair game.

IMHO a big part of the problem is pulling out anything you can think of to ban someone if you don't agree with the views of that person.

I don't think I will have that issue here.

You might need to be a boomer to get this one:

Back