diy solar

diy solar

Too good to be true? AliExpress 8pcs 3.2v 280ah lifepo4 for $432 in 8 days?

Firefox keeps deleting my draft when I swap screens or attach a file.

Anyway for the 3rd time, aliE tracking didnt work but i found the shipping co and track24 giving this, hopefully its not a spoof site to support the scam.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220725-143601_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20220725-143601_Firefox.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 8
Same sh*t... Track24 gives the same information as 17track for my tracking number.
I don't think these tracking sites are the scam, but QFL logistics is probably a phoney or hacked service.
These tracking site simply contact the logistics sites via some API to do the query.

I wonder if i'm going to get burnt, ordered 24 of these $35cad ea shipped to Canada, supposedly NOS.
They are most likely old cells. Crossy who is under this name here and in the Aseannow Forum bought some. But he bought them as second hand cells. AFAIR they were not great even as second hand cells.
Edit: it probably also says there in thai that they are second hand LOL

I just yesterday ordered 4 100Ah cells for just over $100 Canadian for a laugh. It said Fedex IE shipping and its tracking a DHL shipment at the moment. I will report back next week if I actually receive anything. I've ordered hundreds of things on Aliexpress over the years. I've only had to get refunds two or three times. Generally the refunds were fairly quick and not a problem. One item I ordered showed up like 4 months later after I had gotten a refund. Same seller has 280Ah cells, if these 100Ah cells show up and are any good I'll be ordering some 280Ah cells.

I specifically asked them NOT to ship with DHL, always a gongshow here. "Come pickup your package 75kms away", ya nah send it back.

Back