diy solar

diy solar

Trump

Klystron, justice is different then crime, in your example there was a crime but no justice. very sad.

our system is set up for crime then justice, sadly it doesn't always work that way.

Klystron, I too feel that sadness when justice is missing, because I lost an 8 year old grandson
and I still cry and feel justice was missing, he would be 27 now.
this happens every day that a illegal alien commits a crime and then runs away to a sanctuary city. your attempts at baiting me are pathetic... try again special needs citizen.

Klystron, that is correct because it's not on me to judge ken. I can only judge my actions.
if I seen ken do it, so I hit him with a baseball bat, I hope I would not be surprised if I woke up in jail.
if the question was do I think ken is a criminal, the answer would change
example
I'm having lunch down town, out the window I see three young guys using a coat hanger
to get into a car, I could think they are criminals trying to steal a car. are they criminals?
It is your car. Dream on

Nah. He’s just a child who hates himself because he’s done nothing with his life but mooch and bitch.

I truly wish some days the country would just stop.
No more food, water, fuel, medical, nothing just to watch all these little butt sniffers alternate reality implode.

Of course most of them would run home to mommy and daddy if they don’t already live in their basement.
If mommy and daddy also lived in alternate reality then it would just be that much more entertaining.

Millions of them screaming “ Why isn’t the government helping me?”

Then they start bringing their entitled asses around to the parts of the country who are self sufficient telling those people “ You have to take care of me”.
🤣🤪

You can imagine the greeting they would get.

Pain and suffering is a great teacher of truths.
Deny it all you want but it doesn’t change the facts.
this would be painful and yet oh so satisfying to watch. painful as why has America sunk so low... satisfying as I would be fat and happy while the useless DNA starved.

this would be painful and yet oh so satisfying to watch. painful as why has America sunk so low... satisfying as I would be fat and happy while the useless DNA starved.
They will eat one another already seen it over seas

They don’t talk about it but ppl still eat ppl

D71, I get that, just last week I found myself wandering around a big parking lot in chicago looking for my car.
IMG_4333.png

IMG_4903.jpeg

She describes what they will do then cries that ppl will blame them. Haha she has permanent victim status after she announces will be assaulting ppl. She said Europe and she meant USA too. Ppl either start figuring this out for public direct announcements or not.

The public announcements are intentional. They are declarations which means if you allow them then the terms are accepted.
Biden did his fraud vote scheme team assembly announcement the same way. No one did anything so his terms stood then and now. Fraud 2020. Again these various groups on the left are telling you up front that way by inaction = you agree. 😀🤣 it really is that simple.

When Americans allowed foreigners to get access to rule our govt we had lost.

I doubt you or some other ppl will get this so…. Mayorkas should never have been put in charge that is on biden

D71, what make you think opposing Israeli nationalism is anti-Semitic? I fixed it for you.

if you want me to fix the other half, let me know

D71, what make you think opposing Israeli nationalism is anti-Semitic? I fixed it for you.
You can’t fix anything for me . Sling blade now make post after post while you heart flutters.

Why is white nationalism opposed why are ppl in the white raise being attacked and discriminated against. The white race is more tolerant and talkative then most other races for trying to come up with a solution. Call that bs.

IMG_5195.jpeg

Why is white nationalism opposed
D71, I guess I do need to.

white is not a nation. you can't have nationalism without a nation(country):rolleyes:

you can have supremacy but not nationalism

IMO you can't have supremacy either, that ship sailed long ago.

Last edited:
its the jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeews!!!!!!!!!!! @D71 🤡🤡🤡
Barbara lerner spectre said what bardara lerner spectre said. What did you hear her-say? Did you listen to her? What happened after her speech did mass immigration occur? Now put your small hat on and kiss their ass some more. They said what they said…. 😀🤡

Is corbett jewish. He looks jewish snicker snicker…send him some more of your money to think for you…. all they got to do is stay in their small percent of their lane instead of exploding and taking over command and control of most everything then bragging about what they are doing. Who are the banksters you always mention who runs blackrock? You know but you are to much of a coward to address them by name. That in itself is mental illness. You might as well suck a pickle and call it a puss

D71, I guess I do need to.

white is not a nation. you can't have nationalism without a nation(country):rolleyes:

you can have supremacy but not nationalism
Tommy think out the post before hitting “post reply”
I know your heart is fluttering and your vision is whiting out and you are as emotional as a small child but you are on an 18 and older website deemed for adults only so take a moment and read your post. Beat multple edits.

its the jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeews!!!!!!!!!!! @D71 🤡🤡🤡
See we agree

Back