diy solar

diy solar

Trump

The best news seen today.

IMG_5244.jpeg
read it

“‘’’’’

A report from the Washington Examiner explained there are "potentially hundreds" of defendants who will have to be resentenced, without the mistake.
It is the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit that said the lower courts' decisions to claim repeatedly that the defendants, some of whom were charged for entering the Capitol building through open doors, some of whom actually rioted, were interfering with the "administration of justice" were wrong.
Many of those people were there to object to the certification of Joe Biden as president following the 2020 election, which evidence now confirms was suspect.

For example, never before in American elections had a sum of money like the $400 million plus that Mark Zuckerberg handed out to elections officials been an influence. And that money was entirely outside the ordinary campaign funding programs that are monitored.
Further, the FBI interfered by telling media corporations to suppress accurate reporting about Biden family scandals revealed in a laptop computer abandoned by Hunter Biden. A subsequent polling showed had those details been routinely reported, enough voters would have withdrawn their support for Biden so that he almost assuredly would have lost to President Trump.

The Examiner explained a three-judge panel on the court refused to accept the Justice Department's claim in an appeal involving defendant Larry Brock.
He was ordered jailed for two years for obstructing congressional proceedings.

At the trial level, Judge John Bates ruled on his sentence by including claims that his penalty should be enhanced because he interfered with the administration of justice.
"Brock’s interference with one stage of the electoral college vote-counting process — while no doubt endangering our democratic processes and temporarily derailing Congress’s constitutional work — did not interfere with the 'administration of justice,'" ordered Circuit Judge Patricia Millett in the decision.
Judges Cornelia Pillard and Judith Rogers joined in the unanimous result.

The Examiner explained, "The judges took into account the 'multi-step' process of certifying Electoral College votes, finding that the vote counting was just one portion of an otherwise lengthy process to affirm the results of the 2020 election. They effectively said that counting the votes in Congress that day did not meet the definition of 'administration of justice,' and, therefore, anyone sentenced for participating in the riot should not face additional penalties for interfering with it."

The report noted that it remains unclear immediately how many cases will be affected, although some 330 defendants were charged with obstruction under a statute known as Section 1512(c)(2).

That separate issue still remains pending before the high court.

But the Examiner reported William Shipley, a lawyer representing multiple January 6 defendants, confirmed the problem now is "potentially huge."

"But it will be meaningless if the Supreme Court throws out 1512 in the Fischer case," Shipley added.

That, he said, could overturn obstruction counts and enhancements for "every defendant" sentenced under that provision, the report said.

He predicted what likely will happen is possibly a "flood of motions for release pending appeal."

The Examiner report noted President Trump is among the defendants facing such a count, after special counsel Jack Smith launched his legal campaign against Trump.

Trump's lawyers already have contended in court the application was inappropriate.

The "indictment takes a statute directed at the destruction of records in accounting fraud and applies it to disputing the outcome of a presidential election. This stretches the statutory language beyond any plausible mooring to its text," they told the court.

“‘’’’’’’’

IMG_5245.jpeg
“‘’’’Dana Bash, a personality at CNN, asked her, "Isn't it possible the party has moved, and the party is about Donald Trump and not what you're describing, which might be the party of yesterday?"’’’’’

It is Not her party. She and others don’t get it. Was not their party in 2016 or 2020 either. The old red guard is ousted to the old blue guard….Communist. Call them what they are now…… Communist. She is a political wanker working for old blue guard uniparty while calling herself a Republican.

You can’t fix anything for me . Sling blade now make post after post while you heart flutters.

Why is white nationalism opposed why are ppl in the white raise being attacked and discriminated against. The white race is more tolerant and talkative then most other races for trying to come up with a solution. Call that bs.

View attachment 199351

"The white race is more tolerant and talkative then most other races"

I appreciate you are so willing to show how racist you are.

If you are an example of the "white race" at the very lest you have proved yourself to be "talkative"

Your "talk" makes you an idiotic moron bigoted racist, but yes, you are "talkative"

Ryujin, wouldn't it be more productive to try and understand how he got them views?
Not really. There comes a time when shitty ass views just need to be mocked/discredited instead of understood. I'm not here trying to understand how hitler "got the views" to gas millions of jews.

Fuck racists assholes. No need to understand them.

"The white race is more tolerant and talkative then most other races"

I appreciate you are so willing to show how racist you are.

Not really. There comes a time when shitty ass views just need to be mocked/discredited instead of understood. I'm not here trying to understand how hitler "got the views" to gas millions of jews.

Fuck racists assholes. No need to understand them.

Now now Don’t start something you can’t finish. 🤡 cup cake.

🤡 Admit you run to the mods after starting shit you can’t finish but again that you started. 🤣

The mods protected you… when some ppl on here reported you….wonder why?
Ever lick the bed pan of an old boomer? You seem to hate old white boomers… your words cup cake.

Want to suck my cock? If say no will you report me as homophobic? Ot a bigot while you spew want old white boomers to die … then you have the sack to call someone a racist?
IMG_5197.jpeg

IMG_5196.jpeg

IMG_5195.jpeg

Hmmm keep talking. Show ppl who and what you really are …. Racist

Basically this,in 2024 not 1944

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."

BUt since I"m being quoted, I will restate D71:

did you write the book "i'm a potato and have no clue"

Because if you didn't you should sue the author for copyright infringement

BUt since I"m being quoted, I will restate D71:

did you write the book "i'm a potato and have no clue"

Because if you didn't you should sue the author for copyright infringement
I’ll put a tator in my speedo if you are hungry. I can wear that tater in the back of my speedo and it’ll look like a huge turd. You like to post turds. I’ll do it if that action will create a better appetite for you. Lick a white boomer bed pan.

Come on ….. sunshine. Meat my cock.

IMG_3302.jpeg

You gonna 'put a tater in your speedo?
I don't know whats worse... you wearing a speedo or needing to put a tater in there to compensate

Back