diy solar

diy solar

Trump

I'm guessing the reason they went after Trump for having "classified" documents is because those documents contain a lot of "gotchas" on deep-state actors.
Well in that case since he declassified them why aren't we seeing them? Is it because he, just like you, is full of shit?

GOD DAMN BIDEN GIVING HUNTER A LOAD TO PAY OFF A TRUCK!

How did he get paid and what was it for?

The competent people who work for a living like Trump.

Males who work in software and toxic liberal females who live off the alimony they collect from their ex, software geek husband hate Trump. (On the voting side)
full of shit, full of shit, all i gotta say is you are full of shit. and are toxic shit well, so you are full of toxic shit.

Trump and Epstein had a longstanding relationship, though its length and depth has been contested. Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort features 13 times in the documents released on Wednesday, including an interview with Maxwell in which she denies ever being a member of the resort, but said she did visit it and is "pretty sure" she was there at some point in the year 2000. The papers also state that Giuffre worked "as a locker room attendant for the spa area" at Mar-a-Lago in the year 2000.

Well in that case since he declassified them why aren't we seeing them? Is it because he, just like you, is full of shit?

You're a young man who lives with his mother aren't you.

I had you blocked because you just get emotional and say words but it's obvious you're very adolescent.

You are being distracted by petty issues.
You should instead be paying attention to stuff like this

And this

You are being distracted by petty issues.
You should instead be paying attention to stuff like this

And this

You're taking exactly as much action as we are or maybe less.

You're taking exactly as much action as we are or maybe less.

I have no idea how much action everyone is taking here, but if you only consider voting as action, then you are not doing much.

I have made numerous posts in these threads of my action, and i assure you it is much more than most people.

I have no idea how much action everyone is taking here, but if you only consider voting as action, then you are not doing much.

I have made numerous posts in these threads of my action, and i assure you it is much more than most people.

Doing what Trump has done is action. Doing what Elon Musk has done is action.

Anything less than that is voting.

The local level, you can have some impact but shrinking government and getting rights back is hard and almost always requires a war.

The local level, you can have some impact but shrinking government and getting rights back is hard and almost always requires a war.
Are you suggesting that you want to start a civil war?

And what exactly has Trump and Musk done?
LOL

We had lockdowns under Trump. Trump put Deep State in many positions in his admin.

And Musk, dont make me laugh. Some people are so gullible.

Are you going to tell me Pharmaswamy is a real deal next? LOL

(PS. They are all the same to me. The only difference between Trump and JoePoopypants is that under Trump the globalist agenda was not implemented as fast (but it was still implemented)

And what exactly has Trump and Musk done?
LOL

We had lockdowns under Trump. Trump put Deep State in many positions in his admin.

And Musk, dont make me laugh. Some people are so gullible.

Are you going to tell me Pharmaswamy is a real deal next? LOL

(PS. They are all the same to me. The only difference between Trump and JoePoopypants is that under Trump the globalist agenda was not implemented as fast (but it was still implemented)

Trump didn't do lockdowns, blue state governors did.

Trump is a germaphobe who thinks everyone was just as scared as he was about the germs.

I'll just truncate this by asking.

If Trump is the same, why are they after him so viciously?

diy solar

diy solar
Back