diy solar

diy solar

Trump

View attachment 187253

PS. Russian election interfering things is getting old. Even the establishment is no longer pursing that load of BS. The only election interference we had was in the form of ballot stuffing, waterpipes breaking at 3am, and Big Tech censorship and outright vote doctoring. Try better next time, just about everyone sees it now.
When did old become wrong?

As I believe you already know, I do not answer for you or him for that matter. It is for the "Lurkers" It is easy for them it see clearly the thought process of the younger generation and make up there own minds.
It is difficult for the "younger generation" to trurly make up their own minds, when you guys just feed them lies, burn books, openly physically attack people etc. then you threaten them if they read anything to the contrary,
Uh Oh .... I don't want that kind of responsibility.
"You guys" = "russians"

It is difficult for the "younger generation" to trurly make up their own minds, when you guys just feed them lies, burn books, openly physically attack people etc. then you threaten them if they read anything to the contrary,

"You guys" = "russians"
Are you and Starex both Murphy re-invented?

Why don't you get busy and debunk the 2020 election fraud document for us? And while your at it explain away all the evidence in the 2000 mules movie.

I know that you guys are sick and tired of hearing "russia, russia russia".
I think we should change it to "russia russia rissia and americans who love russia"

Y’all want to see some interesting stuff that bothers me about Trump? Can we handle it? Got big boy pants on? For all the times they knock on Trump - he is close friends with that special group of ppl . Yet they attack him all the time. I don’t want no one to over dose on what am putting out. Regardless to me Trump is best of the pick from potential actual criminals. Sad. We are to late into the game and rest should be banned. Everyone both sides if eligible needs to go vote. That is you right and duty. If able…. . BTW these ppl blackmailed Hoover which was known to blackmail everyone. ?? Trump has had lot of gay jewish friends. So why do they hate on him? Act of love? I read trump converted to jewish religion but converts are still treated as outsiders. You hear the left talk about how Trump admired Roy Cohn a supposed gay jewish lawyer known work with jew mafia boss Meyer Lansky. We have had selections for a long time. In WW2 our govt worked closely with The Mafia That is documented. .

IMG_4406.jpeg
IMG_4407.png
IMG_4417.jpeg

Are you and Starex both Murphy re-invented?

Why don't you get busy and debunk the 2020 election fraud document for us? And while your at it explain away all the evidence in the 2000 mules movie.
I'd really like to meet this Murphy guy. He must be pretty smart to be able to piss so many of you off so much.
You are so determined to undermine him, that you project him onto others and attack them with your violent, childish and threaten verbiage.

I'd really like to meet this Murphy guy. He must be pretty smart to be able to piss so many of you off so much.
You are so determined to undermine him, that you project him onto others and attack them with your violent, childish and threaten verbage.
Ummmm .... YOU are trying to accuse others of being childish and threatening?:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: Why do you help push the Russia narratives you know are false?

Ummmm .... YOU are trying to accuse others of being childish and threatening?:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: Why do you help push the Russia narratives you know are false?
Because we, and that includes the FBI, know it's true.

Because we, and that includes the FBI, know it's true.
Who is WE?
Show us how the FBI knows it's true. Hilllary and the FBI were the ones who paid Christopher Steele to make up the fake documents.
Show us how YOU know any of the Russia BS you have been pushing is true.
You also know that Starex's claim that my IP traced to Russia is nothing but the same kind of made up BS.

Harvey Weinstein was able to make rape his main hobby because of his protected status.
If memory serves me correctly Weinstein is connected to Epstein ….. imagine that and they run or past tense ran in circles sniffing. Gates said Epstein is dead and smirked While rubbing his hands in pbs interview. ?????
Sexual black mail has been used as control for a long long time. It is part of the club like masons spitting on cross and bible.

Who is WE?
Show us how the FBI knows it's true. Hilllary and the FBI were the ones who paid Christopher Steele to make up the fake documents.
Show us how YOU know any of the Russia BS you have been pushing is true.
You also know that Starex's claim that my IP traced to Russia is nothing but the same kind of made up BS.

I don't know what he typed but I have yet to see an examples of "russian" propaganda.

Oh and for information purposes Meyer Lansky was reported to be from Russia. ??

Back