diy solar

diy solar

Trump

At the end of 2009, each house of Congress passed its own health care reform bill, but neither house passed the other bill. The Senate bill, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, became the most viable avenue to reform following the death of Democratic Senator Ted Kennedy and his replacement by Republican Scott Brown. Lacking a filibuster-proof super-majority in the Senate, the Obama administration and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi encouraged the House to pass the Senate bill and then pass a new bill to amend it using the reconciliation process.[1]

The republicans could have got the funding through reconciliation< the same way the democrts pushed through Obama care.

From a left-leaning website:

It was passed in the Senate under regular order, by a vote of 60-39 on December 24, 2009. Later, after Democrats lost their supermajority in the Senate, the House passed the Senate bill and then passed a second bill that implemented a few modest increases to subsidy levels and taxes. None of them were critical to the overall bill, but the Senate agreed to support these changes. These small, nonessential adjustments are the only part of Obamacare that was passed via reconciliation.

Everything else—the individual mandate, the pre-existing conditions ban, the subsidies, the Medicaid expansion, the medical loss ratios, the donut hole, the cost improvements, the taxes to pay for it all—in other words, everything that mattered, was passed via regular order.

This is a solar forum. If you people don't remember shortly after being sworn in, President Trump imposed new “safeguard” tariffs and quotas on billions of dollars in imports of solar panels and washing machines.
So what if it is a solar forum.
Increasing tariffs on foreign goods to move production here is brilliant.

From a left-leaning website:

It was passed in the Senate under regular order, by a vote of 60-39 on December 24, 2009. Later, after Democrats lost their supermajority in the Senate, the House passed the Senate bill and then passed a second bill that implemented a few modest increases to subsidy levels and taxes. None of them were critical to the overall bill, but the Senate agreed to support these changes. These small, nonessential adjustments are the only part of Obamacare that was passed via reconciliation.

Everything else—the individual mandate, the pre-existing conditions ban, the subsidies, the Medicaid expansion, the medical loss ratios, the donut hole, the cost improvements, the taxes to pay for it all—in other words, everything that mattered, was passed via regular order.
The point I was making in my original post was in response to a rebutal posted here that trump couldn't pass border wall funding because too many democrats would vote against it, even though he had a mojority in both the house and senate. trump could have built the border wall via reconciliation and he didn't.

Other republicans claim the same:

GOP Congressman Floats Passing Border Wall Funding Through Budget Reconciliation

I trust that there are a few republicans that are at least as crafty as Nancy Polisi
Could you provide a link to that posting. I appreciate you attempting to use actual references and not just name calling and threats.

I trust there are a few republicans who are at least as crafty as Nancy Pelosi

Last edited:
So what if it is a solar forum.
Increasing tariffs on foreign goods to move production here is brilliant.
It may have been a nice try by trump but far from brilliant. But it didn't work.

If it weren’t for the elimination of those tariffs and introduction of tax credit, this forum may not even exist. And many of you wouldn’t even be able to afford panels.

It may have been a nice try by trump but far from brilliant. But it didn't work.

If it weren’t for the elimination of those tariffs and introduction of tax credit, this forum may not even exist. And many of you wouldn’t even be able to afford panels.
It was brilliant but like everything else The uniparty didn’t like it so it went nowhere.

At least Hanwah is building here.
Which is what I bought Q cell.
And Sol-Ark.

Everyone screaming about cheap Chinese products while watching their own country go down the tubes.

Post WWII everything was made here.

Trump can continue where he left off and now he'll have to add rodent collection for all the vermin that has crossed illegally.
I take it, you are not a christian.

Humane deportation would be a better way to put it.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ said: "And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength. The second is equally important: Love your neighbor as yourself. No other commandment is greater than these."

Are you guys going to attack Jesus now?

I take it, you are not a christian.

Humane deportation would be a better way to but it.
Nice try.
Same old tired arguments.

I tell you what, give us your address so we can invite all these illegals to your place Christian.

Just like NYC.
We are a sanctuary City!!! If you don’t like it you’re a Racist , Bigot and xenophobic !

Same NYC last month.
Oh wait a minute now..

Back