diy solar

diy solar

Type of plug required??

PfloydBham

I have a honda 2200 watt generator that has a DC connecter for chargind a 12volt Battery. It is a blade recepticle with the blades at 90 degrees to each other. I want to fabricate a wire incase I want to use it for charging FLA at some future time.
Can anybody tell me the name of the plug I will need and where I can buy one? Thanks
Pink
1593220448164.png

The 12v dc port is a very slow way to charge a battery off this genset. Honda does offer the plug for sale as an accessory. See a Honda Outdoor Power Products dealer.

I have a honda 2200 watt generator that has a DC connecter for chargind a 12volt Battery. It is a blade recepticle with the blades at 90 degrees to each other. I want to fabricate a wire incase I want to use it for charging FLA at some future time.
Can anybody tell me the name of the plug I will need and where I can buy one? Thanks
Pink
View attachment 16247
Name is Honda Style B male plug; I think you can buy at Babbitt's.

Thanks All. I am in Birmingham, Al, right now. I am 71 YO and started my "third life" solar education in early 2019, so I want to make the cable myself for my own giggles and s****s. I am a retired studio musician, so almost everything is above my pay grade. I have some ketchin' up to do'
--------I love this site. ----------
Pink

Back