diy solar

diy solar

UFO Batteries????

Hi, thanks for your comment. We do have several distributors in your country;);)
Can you please refer me to a distributor other than Nevada? I am having difficulty with tech support on my 10kwh 200ah UFO battery. I have also emailed you Jacky.
Thanks!

I can't say anything bad about any of these ( limited knowledge ) But I will say Trophy battery is where I got my 48-volt server rack battery and the guy that runs that shop has been great. I emailed him with questions over a weekend and the guy called me direct and gave me his cell # and told me to call anytime I have a question even when he is home... the customer service from these guys has been above & beyond what I have seen anywhere, Just my 2 cents

Can you please refer me to a distributor other than Nevada? I am having difficulty with tech support on my 10kwh 200ah UFO battery. I have also emailed you Jacky.
Thanks!
I would like a list of the distributers my self . I've had bad exp with some .

I tried to buy UFO Power (3) 51.2 10kwh 200Ah wall batteries from Jacky Liu and was informed that they only do wholesale business. Not sure why Jacky is offering DIY members ship to your door?
1673194944591.png

Last edited:
Back