diy solar

diy solar

(UK) 22kwh (nominal) i3 battery pack for sale

thetim

I have a BMW i3 battery pack for sale. It's off a car which had 32,000 miles on the clock at its last MOT. Nominal capacity is 22kWh but I haven't been able to test it (yet, at least). I'm stripping the vehicle with my daughter to grow her engineering skills. Am keen to get the vehicle stripped and sold, so open to offers.

I have a BMW i3 battery pack for sale. It's off a car which had 32,000 miles on the clock at its last MOT. Nominal capacity is 22kWh but I haven't been able to test it (yet, at least). I'm stripping the vehicle with my daughter to grow her engineering skills. Am keen to get the vehicle stripped and sold, so open to offers.
(y) ?... excellent! I learnt so much from my Dad, 40+ years ago from cars, tractors, electronics, radio - I had a home made amplifier back then attached to my new-fangled cassette player when he had a reel-to-reel machine. He even showed me how an oscilloscope worked when I was about 10.

(y) ?... excellent! I learnt so much from my Dad, 40+ years ago from cars, tractors, electronics, radio - I had a home made amplifier back then attached to my new-fangled cassette player when he had a reel-to-reel machine. He even showed me how an oscilloscope worked when I was about 10.
Absolutely :)
It's not for me to try to decide what careers my children should follow; their life and their choice. But I will gladly pass on the skills I have to any of them that are interested to learn.

Back