diy solar

diy solar

Using Deye Hybrid high voltage inverter to charge an EV

robot a

I want to buy the deye High Voltage hybrid inverter, the one of 30KW...is anyone using the excess solar from this inverter to charge an EV? At least up to level two rate of 7.2kw..

I have a sol-ark 15k, which is made by Deye. Assuming you have enough solar, it will happily put out 15kw from solar. Whether there is 7.2kw of "excess" depends upon your other loads.

I'm using a 16kw single phase low voltage (48v batteries) deye inverter to charge an EV at 7kw, so you should have no problems as long as you have enough sun or batteries to provide the power. I've never had an issue.

I'm using a 16kw single phase low voltage (48v batteries) deye inverter to charge an EV at 7kw, so you should have no problems as long as you have enough sun or batteries to provide the power. I've never had an issue.
How many years now have you been using it to charge your EV

I want to buy the deye High Voltage hybrid inverter, the one of 30KW...is anyone using the excess solar from this inverter to charge an EV? At least up to level two rate of 7.2kw..
Deye systems are very sound and robust.
Of course, 30kw will definitely do the job perfectly well for such a low capacity 7.2kw. you can load the inverter up to 80% of its total capacity for sure.

Back