diy solar

diy solar

What quality capacity tester do I need?

Gurusi

Hey, starting to get into the battery ordering/building/testing side of things.

I am ordering X32 Eve 280ah soon.

Can someone guide me in terms of what to purchase to test the capacity upon receipt?

I have seen videos on the cheap option circuit board with a fan attached to it. I’ve seen the mid range low amp EBC-AC20 and the larger A40L

Obviously the A40L will be the fastest but also be the most expensive. Once I’ve checked my order I don’t know what level of quality I may need for the future… is it the kind of thing I will be happy I paid more for down the road or will it collect dust somewhere.

Hey, starting to get into the battery ordering/building/testing side of things.

I am ordering X32 Eve 280ah soon.

Can someone guide me in terms of what to purchase to test the capacity upon receipt?

I have seen videos on the cheap option circuit board with a fan attached to it. I’ve seen the mid range low amp EBC-AC20 and the larger A40L

Obviously the A40L will be the fastest but also be the most expensive. Once I’ve checked my order I don’t know what level of quality I may need for the future… is it the kind of thing I will be happy I paid more for down the road or will it collect dust somewhere.
The A40L is available on Aliexpress right now for $200 shipped to the US. You could resell it for $100 in an instant if needed. I don't think you'll find a better way to discharge your cells under $400. There is a new 50A capacity tester out there. $230 with shipping but I think I've seen it cheaper

The A40L is available on Aliexpress right now for $200 shipped to the US. You could resell it for $100 in an instant if needed. I don't think you'll find a better way to discharge your cells under $400. There is a new 50A capacity tester out there. $230 with shipping but I think I've seen it cheaper

Hey, thanks for the reply. I went for it and ordered the A40L along with my X32 cells from Docan. Figured its better to have it at my disposal.

Back