diy solar

diy solar

18kpv PV-LOW ISOLATION ERROR

Jr914

Good Day
My name is John and I have an error on my 18kpv -PV low isolation on pv input #1. In reading the forum on that subject the cause is the low impedance from ground to one of the pv inputs negative or positive. My situation seems to be different. I am only using two PV strings on 1 and 2 input. I discover that the error was coming from PV input one. I then remove the PV input from one and went to input three and now I don’t have that error. Contacted Signature Solar tech support (t1) I was told to keep monitoring the 18kpv. Would this be considered an equipment failure and will they honor this as a replacement? The unit is less than three months old. Any input on this would be appreciated thanks..

John

Good Day
My name is John and I have an error on my 18kpv -PV low isolation on pv input #1. In reading the forum on that subject the cause is the low impedance from ground to one of the pv inputs negative or positive. My situation seems to be different. I am only using two PV strings on 1 and 2 input. I discover that the error was coming from PV input one. I then remove the PV input from one and went to input three and now I don’t have that error. Contacted Signature Solar tech support (t1) I was told to keep monitoring the 18kpv. Would this be considered an equipment failure and will they honor this as a replacement? The unit is less than three months old. Any input on this would be appreciated thanks..

John
If the unit is deemed defective, we will of course replace it if it cannot be fixed through troubleshooting! If you have any questions or concerns, you're welcome to reach out to me at engagement@signaturesolar.com and I will do my best to get you the help you need :)

diy solar

diy solar
Back