diy solar

diy solar

24 volt system blueprints missing

But I already have an inverter that meets my needs.
If I had to pull 300 ft., that would be the deal breaker :)

Something like this then?
Well water pump, 12 V / 24 V DC
https://www.amazon.com/Well-water-s...ocphy=9005349&hvtargid=pla-304510845500&psc=1
Yes, that is attractive, what is an issue is I have a 220v down the well now, and not sure if this would be tight with the current wires and pump lines in the well. Is it easier or a pump to draw or pump out? I'm thnking the pump is outside the well with a line going down to the water. I've got some research to do. spring/summer is wild on our little homestead.

I don't know anything about pumps but I remember my brother once saying that typically any significant amount of tail(intake hose) on a pump causes cavitation.

First I'm not looking for the 'all in one' blueprints, Rednecktec has sent me the one I'm using. When I say the "set up"I'm thinking I don't see them because they may be in the process of upgrading.
Could you please post a link to the 24v blueprint from rednecktie? Thank you ?

Could you please post a link to the 24v blueprint from rednecktie? Thank you ?
Hi , go to the begining of this post,' 24 volt blueprints missing". About 3 posts down is Rednectec's post with the links, 2000w and 3000w. Also ,same topic, check out Survival Llly, she has a vid about her 24v system.

Last edited:
Back