diy solar

diy solar

$269 100ah up to 48v in Series HQST battery. Another Price Drop

Bigbillsd

I started this in a new thread as now this battery is capable of 48v in series! (You should click on one of Will's Amazon links before buying this to get his affiliate cookie to help pay for running this site.) 4 of these are about the cost of one battleborn. I like battleborn, but I cannot understand why their prices haven't come down as the cost to make them has dropped considerably unless their buyer is asleep at the switch. -BillHQST.jpg

Holy cow thst is a hot price.

Now I’ve got to figure out if they’ll coexist with two 140Ah without too many negatives! I am thinking it could be done. Not sure on balancing issues.

I don’t see a new thread specific to these? Link?

Holy cow thst is a hot price.

Now I’ve got to figure out if they’ll coexist with two 140Ah without too many negatives! I am thinking it could be done. Not sure on balancing issues.

I don’t see a new thread specific to these? Link?
I would probably not try to wire them together.

I started this in a new thread as now this battery is capable of 48v in series! (You should click on one of Will's Amazon links before buying this to get his affiliate cookie to help pay for running this site.) 4 of these are about the cost of one battleborn. I like battleborn, but I cannot understand why their prices haven't come down as the cost to make them has dropped considerably unless their buyer is asleep at the switch. -BillView attachment 141410
And their 60 amp mppt controller is marked down to $199 also.

Back