diy solar

diy solar

280Ah 3.2V battery seller on Alibaba seller OK?

Stevelk

After much tribulation today I am now waiting on a reply for shipping for 16 batteries, from "Shenzhen UNIS Technology Co, Ltd". Is anyone familiar with this company? They're all starting to run together... sorry about that. Thanks.

--
Stevelk

Just got an answer from another company that looks pretty good at first glance. Good price for the same batteries. It's name is "Shenzhen Basen Technology Co., Ltd". Ugh. Help, please. Anyone used either of these companies? 'Basen' seems pretty good to me so far.. I'll keep sniffing around I guess. Got to make a decision pretty soon or they will cancel me...

Just bought 16 batteries from Shenzhen Basen Technology.

So I guess my questions here are moot. I've started another thread based on my purchase. Thanks for the space.

Just bought 16 batteries from Shenzhen Basen Technology.

So I guess my questions here are moot. I've started another thread based on my purchase. Thanks for the space.

Good luck with everything. Report back on your experience once the batteries arrive. The more reports on the various sellers the better!

You can also contact me if you need, you can get a great discount, the unit price is 70 dollars, the freight by sea is 4 dollars /kg
So what would 4... 3.2v...280ah lifepo4 batteries plus shipping ... boat is fine .. cost to be shipped to EL PASO TEXAS USA 79901

The current unit price is 72 dollars

In the US we do not base the price of the battery on just the battery - usually the shipping is as much or more than the battery -- we base it on the TOTAL charge - BATTERY + SHIPPING ... Thats what we are asking --

So the question is so we can compare it to XUBA is WHAT is the cost to get (4) 3.2v 280aH batteries to EL PASO TEXAS USA 79901??

(I choose El Paso simply because its sort of my closet big city within 200 miles)

Our unit price of the battery is $72, the shipping price to the United States is about $4 /kg, and the air price is $10 /kg. Before shipment, we will test the voltage/internal resistance/capacity appearance of the battery, so as to ensure that the battery received by the customer is perfect

How much does 4 batteries packed weigh??

Ghostwriter66 asked a very specific question.

“ So what would 4... 3.2v...280ah lifepo4 batteries plus shipping ... boat is fine .. cost to be shipped to EL PASO TEXAS USA 79901”

You seem to be avoiding a specific
answer. Your answer only gives cost per kg. for boat or air.
You were asked for “total price”
Buyers like to know the complete costs. Here it’s known as the “price out the door”
So what would that be?

I ordered from Mr Dao several days ago. 4 EVE LF280 delivered (slow boat) to SW Florida DDP for $376.00

if you buy 4 pieces, the total weight is 24 kilograms.
If you choose sea transportation, the total cost is us $384
If you choose air freight, the total cost is $528
It usually takes about a month to arrive in the United States by sea, and about a week or two by air:giggle:

THAT is a very good price ---!! ...@jc777 once they come in and you test them PLEASE post your results in a new THREAD ... I just want to make sure that THESE that we are talking about are 280aH??

THAT is a very good price ---!! ...@jc777 once they come in and you test them PLEASE post your results in a new THREAD ... I just want to make sure that THESE that we are talking about are 280aH??

@Steve_S @Craig @Will Prowse @tictag @Supervstech .... have any of you dealt with this seller ??

Price seems very good ... we will see how they survive shipping AND how they are packaged ... @JC777 keep us posted ... THX

But if its $376.00 door to door (boat) thats :) ....

The cell price is possible but that is a price I have only been offered when buying more than 500 cells I have not seen shipping that low for 4 cells only. I do not see how it's possible. For 4 cells FedEx charges $88.00 coast to coast. He is getting cheaper including sea transport

How much does 4 batteries packed weigh??
Hey ghostwriter66, have you received your 280ah batteries yet? I ordered four about a month ago, no fedex tracking info yet. Let us know when yours arrive.
tt
p.s. The single cell price with shipping for me from Xuba was $120.67 per cell for four cells.

Last edited:
The cell price is possible but that is a price I have only been offered when buying more than 500 cells I have not seen shipping that low for 4 cells only. I do not see how it's possible. For 4 cells FedEx charges $88.00 coast to coast. He is getting cheaper including sea transport

Same here ... once @JC777 gets his sells in - and tests them - then i will ask him for a quote of 16 ... I bought about 160 cells a few weeks ago and didn't get close to that good of a deal ...

Hey ghostwriter66, have you received your 280ah batteries yet? I ordered four about a month ago, no fedex tracking info yet. Let us know when yours arrive.
tt

I did not order from this seller @Heiwei Dao -- I ordered all of mine last 90 days from XUBA ... took exactly 60 days to get here order to door ...

If Mr. Dao is a "battery trader" as stated in his emoji, we have just eliminated the retailer.

I did not order from this seller @Heiwei Dao -- I ordered all of mine last 90 days from XUBA ... took exactly 60 days to get here order to door ...
60 days, .... ok, so I’m half way there. I also ordered from Xuba, ... $482.68 for four 280 ah cells shipped to California. Thanks for your reply.
tt

And if Mr. Dao can deliver in 30 days as he stated a few posts ago BOOOYAHHH!! Time will tell.

And if Mr. Dao can deliver in 30 days as he stated a few posts ago BOOOYAHHH!! Time will tell.
It’s kinda’ Funny. This whole battery thing from China is a real crap shoot. So far Wan Amy from Xuba seems like a honest dealer. Would you agree ghostwriter66? We’re the batteries you received in good shape and test to spec?

Dang I like the size of those 100ah cells. Four of them and BMS in battery box I'd use that replace my main starting battery in car yet then I will have the charging issue maybe would need the dc to dc converter.

It’s kinda’ Funny. This whole battery thing from China is a real crap shoot. So far Wan Amy from Xuba seems like a honest dealer. Would you agree ghostwriter66? We’re the batteries you received in good shape and test to spec?
In my opinion, Xuba and Eve have been thoroughly vetted on this forum and is a 5 star operation.

diy solar

diy solar
Back