diy solar

diy solar

What is the best seller and best battery right now?

DutchCookieMonster

I would like your advice.
I want to put together a 48V battery myself.
Two years ago, Jenny Wo Docan Technology (shenzhen) Co., Ltd. of Amy Wan (Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co., Ltd.) Advised.
That's when I bought the EV LF280K. (at Jenny's)

Now I'm looking for the LifePo4 LF280K V3 8000cycles (Around 72$) or
the Docan Tech Amy 12000cycles Hithuim 320Ah LifePo4 (Around 81$)
What is the best seller right now? And which batteries (Minimum 280ah 6000cycles) do you recommend?

Just like the previous set, they are coupled to a Victron Multplus II 48/8000 with a JK active balancer bms.

Interested as well. I have a 48V 12 battery 1200 Ah AGM battery bank that has a few failing batteries and am considering putting together a LiPO bank.

I've been looking at buying a 48-volt setup from Docan as well and have noticed the prices on the batteries and the Apexium case seem to have been creeping up over the past couple of months. Shipping seems much too high. I'm almost wondering if they are beginning to capitalize on their reputation and if another company might have a better price for the same value. Dongguan? Shenzhen Qishou? It seems there are many "sub-names" (e.g. Dongguan Anzhi, Dongguan Hysone, Dongguan Yuanmei, Dongguan Lithium)...it's confusing--are they the same company or just the same city?

Two years ago, Jenny Wo Docan Technology (shenzhen) Co., Ltd. of Amy Wan (Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co., Ltd.) Advised.

What is the best seller right now? And which batteries (Minimum 280ah 6000cycles) do you recommend?

Just like the previous set, they are coupled to a Victron Multplus II 48/8000 with a JK active balancer bms.
12000cycles? are you serious?

Do you have a link for these things?

Do you have a link for these things?
For the LifePo4 LF280K V3:

For the 12000cycles Hithuim 320 LifePo4:

12000cycles? are you serious?
Yes, the supplier indicates that. But always read the specs! Because: livecycle of 12000 with, for example, a 0.5C/0.5C, end with a capacity decrecing of 70%. Usually this is not included at all. (for the Hithium) Take, for example, the EVE LF280K Livecycle 6000 1C/1C end with a capacity decrecing of 80% This makes it difficult to compare them, and one can specify a lot of livecycles.

Back