diy solar

diy solar

280ah EVE Cells UK for sale x 12 or x 15

RoamingOffGrid

Hi,

I bought 16 grade A EVE cells from Fogster in the UK end of 2022. One is marked as I moved houses, and it rubbed tiny bit of blue insulation off in my car, size of tip of your finger nail. So I can sell 12 cells or 15. I paid just over £2600, I have the original invoice. I won't give a price on here but cheaper than you can buy anywhere else for the same.

I took them out of the box with intent (binned the boxes), but never cycled them (other than I have done a couple on one cell this weekend) never installed them in the Van, my van still has a Renegy 3000w inverter and 4 x 200w Renegy solar panels and a 100 amp lithium.

I made the mistake of trying Ebay and got every scammer and the scammers uncle which is very disapointing as honest selller needs an honest buyer.

I have tested one with an XKETECH 40L out of curiosity this weekend. Thats the only cycles I have done a couple on one cell.

I also have a new, (again out of the box) Vitron multiplus II 24v - 230v (UK) 5000, I bought this for just under £1800 from Battery Megastore, again wont give a price on here but again, less than you can get anywhere else.

I have never taken the bungs/gromets out, never connected it to anything.

I have quite a lot of other Vitron and other stuff, again not used.
Cerbo, GX, Smart Shunts 1000a, A few new BMSs.

I could deliver to Essex, Kent and surrounding areas.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks
Tony

How did you know they were scams?

Alright, let me rephrase it - good question.

I would have liked to have found someone who genuinely wanted to use the cells for their van or solar system at home/business, but I got buyers who wanted to buy and resell them, i.e., 16 cells split into 4 x 4 packs and make the margin. I don't care about that, provided I am paid and they don't claw back the money, but of course, I'd prefer them to go to someone who will use them for a few reasons.

My gripe is that I put in the details for the "Offers" Collection the next day with payment.

They tell me, yes, payment will be on collection the next day, and then, once I accept, they forget they said all that.

When I paid £2600 for Cells and £1800 for an inverter, it is straightforward for a buyer to charge back with almost any excuse on eBay, even returning a completely different item than they bought from me.

So yes, I want an honest buyer and am nervous about eBay.

If I know someone is building a van or a solar system, their motive is different.

On Ebay UK you can now get 'offer now' on a listing where the buyer has to provide a credit card number which is used for the payment when the offer is accepted. That is how it worked when I bought my last Sunny Island, offer was accepted, payment taken and I picked up 5 days later. Worth checking how to get this added to your listing.

On Ebay UK you can now get 'offer now' on a listing where the buyer has to provide a credit card number which is used for the payment when the offer is accepted. That is how it worked when I bought my last Sunny Island, offer was accepted, payment taken and I picked up 5 days later. Worth checking how to get this added to your listing.

thanks

diy solar

diy solar
Back