diy solar

[SOLD] (3x) 48v EG4-LL V2 + (1x) Rack + 2/0 GA Wire - 100% SOH

DevSecOps

I'm selling the following:

3x - EG4 LL V2 48v Batteries
1x - EG4 Battery Rack
1x - Set of 2/0 wires crimped both ends

I'm asking for a total of $4100.

The batteries are still at 100% SOH. I've owned them since Nov 2022 and they have been in service since Jan 2023. These batteries were purchased directly from Signature Solar.

I'm selling them because I'm adding an additional building on my property and the inspector came out and told me I had to get my solar to code or he wouldn't approve the building. The only thing that I have that's not California approved are these EG4 LL batteries. Therefore, I had to replace them with batteries that are California compliant.

Batteries were decommissioned on 03/17/24 at 55% SOC. The BMS communication protocol was reset to EG4. The rack has one bus bar inverted per recommendation. If I have to deliver them the batteries will be removed from the rack since I don't have someone strong enough to help me lift it (assembled) into the truck. Everything is in like new condition.

Terms of the sale:

Must be somewhat local. You can pick them up or I can deliver them if it's within a few hours. I'm not gonna ship these. The batteries are located in South Sacramento County (Rancho Murieta Area). I routinely travel to the Reno, NV area, Monterey Bay and SoCal (OC), so that's also possible.
Must pay via Zelle or cash at time of pickup or delivery. No other payment methods will be accepted.
I will not break up the items. It's all or nothing.

See the below pictures and let me know if you have any questions.

Screenshot 2024-03-17 133541.png

PXL_20240317_201844498.MP.jpg

PXL_20240317_201740884.MP.jpg

Last edited:
I'm selling the following:

3x - EG4 LL V2 48v Batteries
1x - EG4 Battery Rack
1x - Set of 2/0 wires crimped both ends

I'm asking for a total of $4100.

The batteries are still at 100% SOH. I've owned them since Nov 2022 and they have been in service since Jan 2023. These batteries were purchased directly from Signature Solar.

I'm selling them because I'm adding an additional building on my property and the inspector came out and told me I had to get my solar to code or he wouldn't approve the building. The only thing that I have that's not California approved are these EG4 LL batteries. Therefore, I had to replace them with batteries that are California compliant.

Batteries were decommissioned on 03/17/24 at 55% SOC. The BMS communication protocol was reset to EG4. The rack has one bus bar inverted per recommendation. If I have to deliver them the batteries will be removed from the rack since I don't have someone strong enough to help me lift it (assembled) into the truck. Everything is in like new condition.

Terms of the sale:

Must be somewhat local. You can pick them up or I can deliver them if it's within a few hours. I'm not gonna ship these. The batteries are located in South Sacramento County (Rancho Murieta Area). I routinely travel to the Reno, NV area, Monterey Bay and SoCal (OC), so that's also possible.
Must pay via Zelle or cash at time of pickup or delivery. No other payment methods will be accepted.
I will not break up the items. It's all or nothing.

See the below pictures and let me know if you have any questions.

View attachment 202699

View attachment 202701

View attachment 202702
Hello- we live in Orange County and are interested if you are coming down this way and could deliver to us. Will can pay COD. Thanks.

I’m in Reno, make me a deal I can’t refuse and I’ll buy the batteries. I really don’t have a use for the rack or wire. Truth be told I don’t really need the batteries, but I’m a sucker for a deal ;)

Back