diy solar

diy solar

6000 XP issue today after set up.

MT59918

After setting them up to 2 power pro batteries and some solar strings they both were working and charging the batts. I then moved on to connecting the WiFi dongles. I could not get them to work. After reading here I reprogrammed my router to use 2.4ghz and was still not able to get them to connect. I called as and they walked me through exactly what I had done and they connected. ?. Anyway at one point while on hold with them the primary inverter changed noises and I looked up to see the green light was out. After looking some more I noticed there was no smiley face in the left corner and the top left corner said SRA : 00 vs the other one reading SRA : 08. The lines from the PV to inverter and battery were also gone. When the ss rep came back on I let her know. She said it’s probably just from the PV being shaded. We ended our call.

After a half hour the other pv string was shaded but that I better still worked as before. So now I looked in the manual for SRA 00 and 08. I can’t find anything about it. So I called SS back and filled them in and emailed pics. They can’t find anything on it either nor a solution. Said they will check with EG4 and get back. About 3 hours later the tiger inverter did the same thing and it was dark out. No PV. Just the inverters idoling on the batts. So now they both read the same and no geeen lights.

Pics attached showing the difference while I was on the phone with SS.

What does the SRA stand for?

Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_6186.jpeg
    IMG_6186.jpeg
    229.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6187.jpeg
    IMG_6187.jpeg
    207.5 KB · Views: 20
You mentioned two power pros so it looks like one of the batteries isn’t communicating correctly since it’s showing only 280ah.

I would make sure everything works with just batteries first, then you can add solar and verify functionality.

Once that’s done, then configure the dongles.

After setting them up to 2 power pro batteries and some solar strings they both were working and charging the batts. I then moved on to connecting the WiFi dongles. I could not get them to work. After reading here I reprogrammed my router to use 2.4ghz and was still not able to get them to connect. I called as and they walked me through exactly what I had done and they connected. ?. Anyway at one point while on hold with them the primary inverter changed noises and I looked up to see the green light was out. After looking some more I noticed there was no smiley face in the left corner and the top left corner said SRA : 00 vs the other one reading SRA : 08. The lines from the PV to inverter and battery were also gone. When the ss rep came back on I let her know. She said it’s probably just from the PV being shaded. We ended our call.

After a half hour the other pv string was shaded but that I better still worked as before. So now I looked in the manual for SRA 00 and 08. I can’t find anything about it. So I called SS back and filled them in and emailed pics. They can’t find anything on it either nor a solution. Said they will check with EG4 and get back. About 3 hours later the tiger inverter did the same thing and it was dark out. No PV. Just the inverters idoling on the batts. So now they both read the same and no geeen lights.

Pics attached showing the difference while I was on the phone with SS.

What does the SRA stand for?

Any ideas?
Is green mode enabled?

Goto

And share your settings for each inverter.

Back