diy solar

diy solar

6000XP's

Please double and triple check where your L1s and L2s land with a multimeter...before turning on the breakers at your combiner panel.
I hear ya. Are you saying you'd miss me posting on here if I electrocuted myself?

Maybe I should change my user profile name to "Sparky".
I would miss having someone else to talk to about 6000xp’s since it doesn’t seem many have it yet.

Good luck finding someone on YT who has reviewed it in a real world setting. The normal folks have reviewed it, but not much detail yet.

Yeah they're just too new. I know I watched a video from Will Prowse and he seemed pretty happy with it although he was questioning just about how much it could really handle.

Ok now you're just rubbing it in and making me jealous. I had a long and frustrating experience with them. I was calling every day. AND I was always very patient and polite.
Looks like they withheld some information -- not saying intentional -- to me. The units are on order and will arrive end of this month (two weeks or so) and then will ship out. All the people I talked to, no one mentioned that, but I'm not really holding them accountable for that. I didn't ask, but was insinuating that I wanted the device quick. Kind of bummed, but its a REALLY busy time of the year for me, so not the end of the world.

Looks like they withheld some information -- not saying intentional -- to me. The units are on order and will arrive end of this month (two weeks or so) and then will ship out. All the people I talked to, no one mentioned that, but I'm not really holding them accountable for that. I didn't ask, but was insinuating that I wanted the device quick. Kind of bummed, but its a REALLY busy time of the year for me, so not the end of the world.
Yeah I called again today. Just keep saying "beginning of December". Long wait with no power on a new off-grid home at the start of Winter....

Yeah I called again today. Just keep saying "beginning of December". Long wait with no power on a new off-grid home at the start of Winter....
honestly, if you have it on order, perhaps they can work with you. Especially if you are replacing defective units. It would go a long way if they could send you a refurbished unit. I do not live off-grid, so the need is not nearly as urgent for me. I'm offsetting some higher expenses. Our utility provider is increasing rates at a breakneck speed. And between the wife, kid, three dogs and my wife's bearded dragon, they use a LOT of power.

Back