diy solar

diy solar

655W Canadian Solar bifacial panels new $0. 27/Watt

Siamac

This place seems to be a solar company. They also sell used panels

Makes me wonder, if you can get top of the line high power bifacial panels for $0.27/watt, why are we buying used panels from Santansolar for $0.10-0.25/watt? Much better to go new at these prices.

The only problem is that they're huge. The size of 2 panels.

Sorry, let me clarify. One of their subsidiaries sells solar panels. There's a lot of local adds for used panels for that location. I can't find the website right now

Just so you know, they are still making over 100% on the panels at that price. More like 200%. The manufacturers are selling below $.10/watt. If I was to venture based on their "in china" pricing, they probably are at $.05/watt in cost, and delivery to the US is only $5-6/panel, so $.01/watt, assuming they are bringing them over a container at a time.

Just so you know, they are still making over 100% on the panels at that price. More like 200%. The manufacturers are selling below $.10/watt. If I was to venture based on their "in china" pricing, they probably are at $.05/watt in cost, and delivery to the US is only $5-6/panel, so $.01/watt, assuming they are bringing them over a container at a time.
Good to know, thanks. I guess I'll stick with my $0.10-0.20/watt used panels then

I believe those are so large they they can't really be delivered using a lift gate, needs to go to shipping terminal and then pickup from there or to commercial dock.

10.67kW Pallet - Hyundai 395W Bifacial Solar Panel ( Silver ) | Up to 470W with Bifacial Gain | HiS-S395GI | Full Pallet ( 27 ) - 10.67kW Total

These are a great deal and you can get them shipped. I wish these were around 2 years ago. I paid almost twice this amount.
The only problem with those Hyundai 395 is they bump up the voltage to nearly 50V, whereas the Hyundai 300W non bifacial are closer to 40V.

These look like a better fit still below 40V and they just bump up the amps to cover the increase in power:

Free shipping on 10 or more currently.

Back