diy solar

diy solar

750 Mile Range EV

DerpsyDoodler

Solar Addict
Caught this in a commercial watching one of Will‘ videos. He seems to attract quality commercials. very interesting. 750 mile range EV.

Watched the video, sounded interesting so I went to their website. The stated energy density of their battery is 144Wh/kg (287Wh/L). How exactly does LOWER energy density, both on a weight and volume basis, translate to an extended driving range? The Tesla battery energy density is over 200Wh/kg (416wh/L) My BS meter is activated on this one. To be fair, LFP chemistry is indeed safer and probably more environmentally friendly so I'll give them that.

Watched the video, sounded interesting so I went to their website. The stated energy density of their battery is 144Wh/kg (287Wh/L). How exactly does LOWER energy density, both on a weight and volume basis, translate to an extended driving range? The Tesla battery energy density is over 200Wh/kg (416wh/L) My BS meter is activated on this one. To be fair, LFP chemistry is indeed safer and probably more environmentally friendly so I'll give them that.
No idea, but they're claiming 750 miles on a single charge. I haven't seen any other EV do that. Is it smoke and mirrors? I don't know.

Back