diy solar

diy solar

A huge reason this forum was created

I guess after having just read from some of the linked threads, Ive missed the fact that some folk in here seem to enjoy giving patronizing/humiliating/sarcastic replies to earnestly asked questions. Then act suprised and indignant when the person who asked the question registers his/her displeasure with being publically belittled. Is this forum only for people who already know everything? If thats the case, why have the forum? Are the less electrically educated mortals on this forum not allowed to better their understandings by asking questions and receiving CONSIDERATE replies from those who know more? Apparently not everyone in here thinks so, judging by some of what Ive read in just a few moments time.

Forgive me. I realize that Im probly sticking my nose where it doesnt belong. I just happened to stumble upon this thread and felt compelled to register my reaction to some of what I read. I also need to qualify that in my short membership so far, Ive encountered many good, knowledgable folk who seemed happy to help me out with my questions in a very civil, reasonable and non-demeaning way. Ive only personally encountered one person who seemed to believe that the only way to elevate himself was to put down another.

Did you read Will’s post defining this particular forum?
If you don’t like a channel on tv do you sit there and watch it or change the channel?

Friend what did you find for a total forum count at this web address? Was it around 53 forums total

Are you basically saying that if i dont like what Im reading in this thread then dont read it? If so, then i guess that same standard applies to you as well, right ;)

Are you basically saying that if i dont like what Im reading in this thread then dont read it? If so, then i guess that same standard applies to you as well, right ;)
If your feelings are easily hurt ... probably best to stay out of the chit chat zone.

Did you read Will’s post defining this particular forum?
If you don’t like a channel on tv do you sit there and watch it or change the channel?

Friend what did you find for a total forum count at this web address? Was it around 53 forums total
Anyway, you have a good one.
If your feelings are easily hurt ... probably best to stay out of the chit chat zone.
I appreciate your concern very much but worry not. My feelings arent hurt. Nor are they easily hurt. Again though, thank you so much for a very considerate warning.

What am saying this forum is very specific and ppl practice free speech. There are 52 other forms here. This forum is basically “non solar” and it says that for a description.

Huh! I messed up that last reply somehow. Was supposed to go to you. Not the other fella too. Im kind of a noob at these forums!

What am saying this forum is very specific and ppl practice free speech. There are 52 other forms here. This forum is basically “non solar” and it says that for a description.
And is what I wrote not covered under the "free speech" thing for this forum, thread or whatever its called?

Back