diy solar

diy solar

What a Great Asset to the Solar DIY Community!!!

WattAboutThat

I would like to point out that this forum has been immensely valuable in helping me understand various considerations while designing a new system.

I was a software developer back in the 1980s,
and when we would design software, many of us would sit around a conference table and brainstorm solution to a problem or issue.

The goal was never to win an argument individually or to be boastful, but to evolve an idea to its logical conclusion more quickly than any one of us could do individually.

We could arrive at more creative solutions, more quickly and efficiently, and end up with software that had less issues (bugs), for our clients.

Brainstorming was the ultimate use of our combined intellect for the good of the project as a whole.

This forum has reminded me of those days,
where we can share our knowledge for the good of everyone as we grow and learn.

While I do not have enough knowledge to contribute yet, I hope to be more useful as time goes on.

But I want to show appreciation, for those that have been kind enough to share their wisdom to what may seemingly be simple questions, but when you are new, those questions may seem insurmountable.

This forum and it’s members are inspiring not only to the future of the Solar DIY community, but to the potential for our society as a whole, when we come together to analyze and solve the problems or issues which we may encounter as each of us seemingly walk alone, but in reality rely on one another.

Thanks

Back