diy solar

diy solar

ADC Vref setting on active balancer ?

heavy-impact

Could someone please explain how to calculate the ADC Vref setting for my active balancer on a 10s Li-ion pack ? Any other tips would be appreciated.

Screenshot_ - Copy.jpg

Looks like I picked the wrong forum. So far people have not been helpful or friendly here. Even the forum owner just ignores PMs... sad

Last edited:
Looks like I picked the wrong forum. So far people have not been helpful or friendly here. Even the forum own just ignores PMs... sad
Maybe, maybe not. I can tell you that there are some pretty unfriendly forums out there. I am a newbie here but this is one of the friendlier forums I am involved in. I just saw your post. I don't know the brand of your active balancer or what ADC stands for. My BMS uses different terms. I would be glad to help but give me a clue to what ADC stands for and what your manual says about it. To give this some context also explain what size your pack is and what you are using it for?

I need some context.That link was a generic reference but it refers to temperature. Sometimes Lead Acid chargers adjust voltage based on temperature but usually that is not needed for Lithium. Unless you understand what it affects, I would leave it at the default.

Last edited:
Back