diy solar

diy solar

Alternative to SQFlex

OzSolar

Whatever you did, that's what you planned.
Many already know that the SQFlex is the solar pump that all other pumps want to be when they grow up. TIC

If you can get over it's price tag you'll never regret it.

I recently bumped into a lower priced alternative sold by people who also sell SQFlex's. Check out the SPFlex at the Solar Store.

If anyone has one or gets one please report back. I am not associated with them in anyway.

My experience with well pumps is get a Grundfos and just forget about it. Unless you can replace them yourself (most can't/shouldn't). Water supply is one of the things I really hate being without...

My experience with well pumps is get a Grundfos and just forget about it. Unless you can replace them yourself (most can't/shouldn't). Water supply is one of the things I really hate being without...
We are on the same page. I CANNOT stand that there's almost no way I can pull and reinstall our main well pump. I do have a 2nd well with water at 50' that I did just install a surprisingly well built pump I picked up off Alibaba and installed myself. 7.5 GPM all day. That gives me great comfort.

We are on the same page. I CANNOT stand that there's almost no way I can pull and reinstall our main well pump. I do have a 2nd well with water at 50' that I did just install a surprisingly well built pump I picked up off Alibaba and installed myself. 7.5 GPM all day. That gives me great comfort.
You and me..
On top of that, my local well driller knows he has me by the short hairs.

Back