diy solar

diy solar

Am I Missing Anything Before Going Live?

ROMAD3000

Hello again good people and kinda good people. I have tried getting as much knowledge as possible from here in a short time to be confident in letting my system go live. I will continue to learn and stay involved in the forum to continue my education. For now though I have to get myself to be self supporting power wise as that was the whole reason for the purchase. There is a tremendous amount of contradicting information on here and elsewhere in the solar universe. So I am asking for opinions here on my system which is 24v on a Skoolie and any recommendations (aside from a better inverter which I will do as finances allow). I have (4) 365w panels wired parallel going to (2) Epever MPPT's with a fuse for each set of panels before the MPPT. Then from MPPT'S I have another set of fuses before my battery bank which is 12 cell Leaf batteries. From there I am running 1ot cable to my inverter. I need to put in a fuse between battery and inverter but I don't know what kind of type to use do any help there would be appreciated. I am running 10awg cable everywhere except battery to inverter. There it is. Up for scrutiny. I appreciate all feedback and thanks for reading.

Back