diy solar

diy solar

Ampere Time 48v System Design from 12V 200Ah Batteries

I've got this balancer for a setup similar to yours. I like having the voltage readouts, even if they only go one decimal point.

61OGfL+mv+L._SL1500_.jpg
I've been trying to find a suitable alternate item for the one you posted but all of them complain of terrible high pitched constant whine. Does your model have a high pitched whine?

I've been trying to find a suitable alternate item for the one you posted but all of them complain of terrible high pitched constant whine. Does your model have a high pitched whine?

It does have a high pitched whine. It's in my garage, and I only notice it if I get up close to it. I've lost some of my high frequency hearing from being old, so it might be worse for a whippersnapper. It isn't bad enough that my children complain about it, and my cat seems to still be willing to walk along the wall that borders the garage. :unsure:

It does have a high pitched whine. It's in my garage, and I only notice it if I get up close to it. I've lost some of my high frequency hearing from being old, so it might be worse for a whippersnapper. It isn't bad enough that my children complain about it, and my cat seems to still be willing to walk along the wall that borders the garage. :unsure:
Haha i understand. Well these will both be in bay under my RV, so hopefully, i'll never hear them at all. But if it's loud enough that i can hear it inside the coach i may take some soundproofing measures

Back