diy solar

diy solar

Amperetime seems to be a winner.

OneStudPuppy

Well after two months of light duty discharging and charging through my solar system, Rover controller, 100 watt renogy panel, amperetime 100ah battery. I finally got a load tester and checked the capacity of the battery.
I was also concerned after the initial Renogy wanderer controller went nuts sending over voltage current and all. Battery checks out above rated spec. I stopped the test at this point as it was above BMS shut off.
Also have to say customer service wise they have been good. UPS somehow bashed a hole THROUGH the box and protective foam slammed the battery. I was able to take it to the local warehouse and swap it out for a non damaged one. Ironic part ups did that damage and transit distance was under 50 miles hah.
But have to say Amperetime for the win so far.
Better customer service in comparison to renogy.
Also prices and catch a sale and use amazon credit card rewards. More than happy with my 120 dollar 100AH battery.

Attachments

• DE141094-8B48-48F2-8112-80CE1118B3C0.jpeg
    DE141094-8B48-48F2-8112-80CE1118B3C0.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 5
I bought a PowerQueen that came all the way from China and it was in perfect condition. They contacted me three times to see how I like it and offered me 20% off my next purchase. So far, I don't have any load to connect to it but it works with fine with just my 650W inverter.

I bought a PowerQueen that came all the way from China and it was in perfect condition. They contacted me three times to see how I like it and offered me 20% off my next purchase. So far, I don't have any load to connect to it but it works with fine with just my 650W inverter.
Nice. Yea the shipping issue was ups lol.
Hadn’t heard of Powerqueen. There is so many companies now days hard to keep track.
Budget for me is a issue more than other stuff. Second of course comes quality. For sure I’m not stuck on name brands as they always come with that name brand price tags

Back