diy solar

diy solar

Ant BMS compatible apps

There was VBMS by Vortecks but not sure if it works with the revised ANT's? I found it easier to stay with the standard software. Once setup I rarely connect with it. All my monitoring is through esp32 and Home Assistant.

There was VBMS by Vortecks but not sure if it works with the revised ANT's? I found it easier to stay with the standard software. Once setup I rarely connect with it. All my monitoring is through esp32 and Home Assistant.
I get zero hits in the AppStore for “VBMS” or “Vortecks”. Are they for Android by any chance?

I have the old aunt version And it worked fine with VBMS on Android, But I let it get rained on and it fried because I turned it on when it was wet. I got the new version 16ZMUB And although VBMS will Turn on and accept Bluetooth communication You cannot CHANGE any of the settings so it is useless until they fix it. I currently do not have an app for changing settings and my 16ZMUB isn't heavy enough for a door weight.

I have the old aunt version And it worked fine with VBMS on Android, But I let it get rained on and it fried because I turned it on when it was wet. I got the new version 16ZMUB And although VBMS will Turn on and accept Bluetooth communication You cannot CHANGE any of the settings so it is useless until they fix it. I currently do not have an app for changing settings and my 16ZMUB isn't heavy enough for a door weight.
@Byron, for Android this is the app for newer 16ZMUB. Looks better than the old app but I do find it more complicated.

Attachments

• mybms_v1.3.0_20211116.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 87
Back