diy solar

diy solar

Any Recommendations for Philippines Delivery or reviewed products?

AlwaysRt

There are many places to buy in the Philippines, but I can't find any of the models Will reviews. Unknown manufacturers means unknown quality and reliability.
I am basically interested in an all-in-one 6kw inverter 48v to 220v and 48v batteries (server rack type or similar). The solar panels are cheap enough I am not worried about sourcing them, but no wiggle room with the inverter and batteries.

There are many places to buy in the Philippines, but I can't find any of the models Will reviews. Unknown manufacturers means unknown quality and reliability.
I am basically interested in an all-in-one 6kw inverter 48v to 220v and 48v batteries (server rack type or similar). The solar panels are cheap enough I am not worried about sourcing them, but no wiggle room with the inverter and batteries.
You can get Deye easily enough, or order directly from china

You can get Deye easily enough, or order directly from china
Cool, I don't remember seeing that brand. I have no problem ordering from china, it is the lottery of finding a reputable company to deal with that carries quality equipment. So many friends have ordered stuff that reads good in an ad but breaks within a month or two, if it ever works at all - which can be DANGEROUS. One friend had an inverter that was outputting 400v to 500v on the 220v AC output!!! Fried his 55" LED TV and maxed out MacBook Pro, his room fan sounded like it was gonna fly away...

Back