diy solar

diy solar

Anybody else here do Fasting?

CheezWiz

No time to be an expert in anything.
I am trying out fasting and was curious if anyone else here tries that. Wondering if a certain set of behaviors or beliefs tend to gather around the core concept that is the center topic of this forum. (Like how many of us recycle, etc. maybe another topic for that.)

I have been learning about fasting. David Wolfe has quite a bit of experience with it:

I was having my blood sugar creep way up, so I did the 5 day fasting mimicking diet based on the research out of Southern California and it completely reset my blood sugar for many months. Back then I was able to buy a kit based on the research on Amazon for ~$100. After a couple of years, my sugar was creeping up again so I decided to go again, but the University that funded all the research has spun it off into a company that patented everything and private nutritionists are no longer able to sell the kits. I found a coupon on line and am having a go again, but this time one 5-day fast each month for three months. I am going for the full metabolic reset. I am on month 2. The logic of it all makes perfect sense and the research is being proven valid. So far I like the results but I will see for sure in a couple of more months.

A fasting kit, interesting. Please let me know how it works out for you if you could?

Back