diy solar

diy solar

Anyone has experience with LVTOPSUN ?

GoetzSaCebu

As I live in the philippines (and neither ecoflow nor Bluetti are a solution here) I need to go with what is on the market here.
Now I am told that lvtopsun.com is widly sold and used here but I dont really find reliable information.

Does anyone know their products? Maybe tests?

As I live in the philippines (and neither ecoflow nor Bluetti are a solution here) I need to go with what is on the market here.
Now I am told that lvtopsun.com is widly sold and used here but I dont really find reliable information.

Does anyone know their products? Maybe tests?
They don't seem trustworthy to me. They collect money into one company and issue receipt in another.

The so called warrantee isn't a warrantee at all and just some worthless print on an invoice from yet another company.

The owner wants transfers to his personal account and for me its obvious that he will just close down the company that has obligations when the time is right then open another. Which is fast and low cost.

Here in Thailand we are using lvtopsun LVTS-5000HQ 118A inverter that we are very satisfied with. So far I can't find anything to complain about with the inverter.
However 170 W panels not so much. Yet maybe it is just the effects of temperature on module's behavior and all the dirty air.

Finding a reputable seller to backup any claim is a must do in my opinion.

For me i went through shopee, here it looked like the best solution to find reputable sellers.

I (and others) have lvtopsun 10 or 5kw powerwalls and researched that well. Its a good manufacturer. Got warehouses in Philippines but sell is left to authorised agents, hence receips are from the dealer/installer. But since Philippines dont manufacture solar equipment, that is pretty much standard and same with Deye inverters or other equipment. If buying equipment you are at the mercy of the warranty or the dealer or installer. Which is ok for cars or other items. In terms of 25 years equipment life you may experience that the manufacturer warranty isnt available anymore. Doesn't matter which company- one basically has only Philippines DTI warranty which is somewhat 1 year. Conclusion: 1. Get a good installer with a warehouse, installation project background to show and contracts with the manufacturer. SEE how the staff does the job right, check how the cables and connectors are done. If one has no clue at all, ask a befriended electrical engineer to have a quick look. 2. Have the installer check after a few months and tighten stuff etc. Good installers do that automatically! 3.get all in writing. 4.if one has chosen an installer who uses equipment from a good manufacturer (ali baba helps because they showcase the backgrounds) then one is pretty much on the safe side.Because correct installed electronic and electrical either fails after short time or not at all.

Back