diy solar

diy solar

Battery Case

yeahnah

Anyone know where I can find a battery case in the USA?

These ones are quite bulky:

I'm looking for one like this but can only find them on Ali Express (I'd like one from a US supplier to get it ASAP).

Attachments

• Want this one.png
    Want this one.png
    110 KB · Views: 8
  • Bulky.jpg
    Bulky.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 8
I have 30 of these coming. 4 280 will fit inside with bms. They are floating across the ocean right now. I will be selling them for $80.00. If interested PM me and I will let you no when I get them.

Attachments

• received_384788609988584.jpeg
    received_384788609988584.jpeg
    20.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I have 30 of these coming. 4 280 will fit inside with bms. They are floating across the ocean right now. I will be selling them for $80.00. If interested PM me and I will let you no when I get them.
Thanks but I'd order then from Ali if I had the time to wait - I'm looking for something available now. Good idea to bring some in though!!! They're impossible to find in the US.

Thanks but I'd order then from Ali if I had the time to wait - I'm looking for something available now. Good idea to bring some in though!!! They're impossible to find in the US.
Check out the "Sun Fun Kits". Certainly cost more, but there is a lot of value added.
I like them quite a bit.

Check out the "Sun Fun Kits". Certainly cost more, but there is a lot of value added.
I like them quite a bit.

Yeah I've seen those, very nice!! But I really only need the case so spending $600+ on 3 cases is too much.

Also, for anyone who comes across this post later for the same reason - $80 is a decent deal on these cases!

PM'd Sback for cases. Posted for double alert.

On the subject of cases though, I've been looking pretty diligently and cannot find them in the US! So crazy! Do Americans make ANYTHING anymore?

PM'd Sback for cases. Posted for double alert.

On the subject of cases though, I've been looking pretty diligently and cannot find them in the US! So crazy! Do Americans make ANYTHING anymore?
Pizza and hamburgers. You sell me a pizza and I'll sell you a hamburger.

diy solar

diy solar
Back