diy solar

diy solar

Battery not showing up on Smart BMS App

Nathans

Good morning.

I recently purchased 2x100Ah Lifepo4 batteries, and a proper lithium charger. I was able to read both batteries on my Smart BMS app before and durring charging. After charging, I am only able to view one of the batteries on the app. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Thank you

If the bms shuts off it will not show up on the app. You have to press the button on the dongle or charge the battery to get it back on.

If the bms shuts off it will not show up on the app. You have to press the button on the dongle or charge the battery to get it back on.
Wow... I'm a newbie. I see it now. I am reading through the bms settings, and I'm noticing that both batteries are the same but have different high cell volt entries. One is 3.6 and the other is 3.75. I also notice that the diff. voltage is set to .8 on one and .26 on the other. Is this right?

Wow... I'm a newbie. I see it now. I am reading through the bms settings, and I'm noticing that both batteries are the same but have different high cell volt entries. One is 3.6 and the other is 3.75. I also notice that the diff. voltage is set to .8 on one and .26 on the other. Is this right?
I have mine set to 3.65 high cell volt, and 0.5 difference.
Best to set both BMS to the same settings, but the numbers are up to you.

I would say 0.26 is a bit on the low side.

Back