diy solar

diy solar

Battery Recommendation?

slowbutsure

Hi,

I have just moved to the Philippines and want to put together an offgrid system. Grid power is hit and miss here.

I want a 48v 20kw Lithium battery set up. Budget is about $4000. There are many options on Alibaba etc. Can anyone recommendations n the following?

1. Wall or rack mounted?
2. Build with Eve cells? which BMS if so?

I have built a battery with cells before but would prefer, i think, a readymade battery, 2 x 10kw etc with built in BMS. But not sure whats best.

Appreciate any help and specific recommendations.

Thanks,

Trevor

Hi,

I have just moved to the Philippines and want to put together an offgrid system. Grid power is hit and miss here.

I want a 48v 20kw Lithium battery set up. Budget is about $4000. There are many options on Alibaba etc. Can anyone recommendations n the following?

1. Wall or rack mounted?
2. Build with Eve cells? which BMS if so?

I have built a battery with cells before but would prefer, i think, a readymade battery, 2 x 10kw etc with built in BMS. But not sure whats best.

Appreciate any help and specific recommendations.

Thanks,

Trevor
2 x 14.4kWh rack batteries for $2,460.00. Not sure how much shipping to the Philippines.

Any reason for that, or just preference (which is fine). Do you have a link?

Thanks!
They are customizing them for me now. Hopefully they’ll have pictures I can share shortly. I had them put in a 200 amp PACE BMS with an active balancing module, 200 amp DC circuit breaker, and wheels (Heavy battery!)

shirleyHu@xuhotrong.com
whap number: +86 15622195049

Last edited:
They are customizing them for me now. Hopefully they’ll have pictures I can share shortly. I had them put in a 200 amp PACE BMS with an active balancing module, 200 amp DC circuit breaker, and wheels (Heavy battery!)

shirleyHu@xuhotrong.com
That looks great! Do you have a website link? or was it on alibaba etc?

shirleyHu@xuhotrong.com

I notice they use Hithium brand cells. I don't know anything about them. Do you know of them?

This battery brand was previously one of the factories that produced batteries for CATL.
ok, thanks.

My issue is finding out if my inverter can communicate with it. I have a Gootu 10kw inverter with mppt charger.

Back