diy solar

diy solar

Battleborn vs. Lifeblue

Lots of info in the DIY lifepo4 battery section. This is the 'Beginner Friendly, Plug and Play" section which is geared towards drop in replacements like the Battleborn.

Will recommends CALB and Fortune cells on his website, as well as blue aluminum cells sold through BLS. If you want the best bargain the blue Aluminum cells sold through Xuba and Xaomi are popular with a lot of people here (same cells different sellers). Spend some time browsing through the DIY lifepo4 section I linked to above.
Thank!

Just a couple of thoughts on the "coming attractions" batteries, or anything else for that matter. There is always going to be something "coming down the pike" that is better, cheaper, smaller, faster or whatever quality you are looking for. If you always wait for the next best thing you will never get anything done because this cycle never quits. I remember one of my employees who worked for me telling me there are only 2 types of computers, prototype and obsolete. I think the same thing applies to the technology field in general. Just some food for thought.

Rv drop in replacements may need a new charge control for higher lithium charge rate. Mine (power dyne) offers an upgrade to dual lithium or lead acid $278

Back