diy solar

diy solar

Bestgo battery

Rustic

New member, my Goal Zero Yeti 3000 gave up the electron ghost. i decided to build a small dual purpose home back up and RV system. Earlier this week I watched All Will’s videos about 48 volt systems. On his recommended page he had Bestgo batteries from Electric Car Company as a great buy. They are local to me so I purchased 2 48 volt 5.1KW batteries. I picked them up today and very impressed at the build quality. My concern is now Will has scrubbed all references to Bestgo batteries, Videos, gone too. Anybody know why? Is it just business, or problems with the products?

Yeah, those packs are fantastic, actually. But people didn't want to spend the extra $50?, so I took them off the site. I was really surprised people didn't mention them here on the forum more, or click on the links. I clean up the battery page pretty often and only list the "best sellers" so that I do not overwhelm people.

The build quality of those packs is fantastic. Even my video on those batteries didn't do that well. I am still confused as to why. They have a watertight seal on the lid that is better than batteries that cost double.

Thanks, I get it, cheap is better. Plus the “retro look” industrial design. They look and feel like something out of an old SciFi movie. Most don’t need harsh environment rated batteries.

Back