diy solar

diy solar

Beware of scammer

Rickwillso

I also contacted for volt by email I asked themwhy don't you set up a PayPal account you could sell batteries all day they were not interested in that all they wanted was a credit card buyer beware be very carefulI also could not find any legitimate information on company called 4 volt until I found this site I have run into this sort of thing before and thankfully I went through PayPal and got my money back

You can use privacy.com and create a one time use virtual credit card. Its pretty awesome and free.

I also refuse to use PayPal personally. I had a $3k scam through my paypal account once and had a pretty rough time getting it back and dealing with the situation. In fact my bank had to step in and refuse funds to paypal.

I also contacted for volt by email I asked themwhy don't you set up a PayPal account you could sell batteries all day they were not interested in that all they wanted was a credit card buyer beware be very carefulI also could not find any legitimate information on company called 4 volt until I found this site
How did you find this site?
Yeah the info on the fourvolt.com scam is here on this thread below.
Why start another posting?
It was not clear what you were warning about.
FourVolt only uses Shopify which is a common platform for scammers.

diy solar

diy solar
Back