diy solar

diy solar

Biden

This administration has zero respect for the rights of countries or individuals.
Bob, you ain't wrong, but tell me something new. they been doing that for decades... it was all just on paper before. anyone who believes that the government has your best interests at heart is (insert your own adjective).
100% agreed

The government has files on right wing and left wing "extremists".

Don't act like it's some new thing the evil leftists are doing to go after Conservatives.

EVERY president over the past 50+ years has signed off on surveilling U.S. citizens, yes even their own constituents and yes even Trump.

100% agreed

Don't act like it's some new thing the evil leftists are doing to go after Conservatives.

EVERY president over the past 50+ years has signed off on surveilling U.S. citizens, yes even their own constituents and yes even Trump.
Why do you think that the govt basically made everything a felony? To take away citizenship. The Govt is power grab in all aspects. Always has been. They use both sides to get what they-govt and top percenters want.

Game of thrones and private club - we are not allowed. George Carlin told everybody as serious joke. Such ppl were called jesters.

100% agreed

The difference is that now you can be arrested and put a terrorists list by praying near an abortion clinic.

You are spreading disinformation and are censored if you post studies that point out how wrong the government response to Covid was.

Antifa and BLM can riot, attack counter protestors and try to burn down courthouses full of people with no consequences while the constitutional rights of conservative are trampled. The DOJ is weaponized against political adversaries .... We are very close to the tipping point of being a full on banana republic.

Things are WAY different than they were 50 years ago.

Reactions: D71
The difference is that now you can be arrested and put a terrorists list by praying near an abortion clinic.
Source?

You are spreading disinformation and are censored if you post studies that point out how wrong the government response to Covid was.
Who censored?
And how were they censored?
And who funded and created those studies?

Antifa and BLM can riot, attack counter protestors and try to burn down courthouses full of people with no consequences
I'm a lefty and I agree.

The BLM riots were very fucked up and it was just a chaotic mess, there were far too many participants for even a tenth of them to get caught and brought to justice.
But lots of people did get arrested though.

while the constitutional rights of conservative are trampled.
Examples?

The DOJ is weaponized against political adversaries ....
Always has been.

How many different accounts do you have on this forum?

Your responses are ignorant of history and the current reality.

I asked for documentation of an international agreement you claim exists and I have been unable to find, so yes I am ignorant of YOUR "reality". If you can't produce that document, will you admit that you were wrong or will you just continue with the personal attacks in a feeble attempt to mask your ignorance?

I asked for documentation of an international agreement you claim exists and I have been unable to find, so yes I am ignorant of YOUR "reality". If you can't produce that document, will you admit that you were wrong or will you just continue with the personal attacks in a feeble attempt to mask your ignorance?
Was there not a Trump meme made about you? Bing bong bang or something like that?

The search engine you are using is your problem ..... If you really tried to find the evidence at all.

Skim thru this article with a snippet of the document from a British source.

Oh, and just a quick question .... Do you really expect anyone to take you seriously considering your choice of forum names?

Last edited:
Turnabout is fair play?
No, that's not really it. Ohio and Alabama say they may not allow the Dem nominee on the ballot.
In both cases, whoever the Dem nominee is may announced after the deadline to file to get on the ballot in these states .... This is a pre-existing rule, not something a rouge judge thought up.

Here's an article skewed toward the Dem perspective .... but they still can't avoid the facts.

The search engine you are using is your problem ..... If you really tried to find the evidence at all.

Skim thru this article with a snippet of the document from a British source.

Oh, and just a quick question .... Do you really expect anyone to take you seriously considering your choice of forum names?
I asked for documentation of an international agreement. You know the types that have signatures of the nations leaders at the time.

Don't come up with some obscure websites that claims to have "snippets of a document". If that is where your search engine takes you, have you considered that maybe it is you who is using the wrong search engine?

I asked for documentation of an international agreement. You know the types that have signatures of the nations leaders at the time.

Don't come up with some obscure websites that claims to have "snippets of a document". If that is where your search engine takes you, have you considered that maybe it is you who is using the wrong search engine?
No amount of proof will convince you of something you don't want to believe .... and, I'm not inclined to waste a lot of time debating what is obvious to any thinking person ..... Russia is not going to allow NATO expansion to their border .... The threat of this is the likely cause of the war in the first place, and only an idiot would continue pushing for it.

Are you even vaguely aware that Russia has hypersonic missile technology that we can't defend against ..... They have just shared that technology with North Korea. Even an aircraft carrier has no defense against these missiles, and Russia has been able to equip them with nuclear weapons. If Russia was so inclined they could easily wipe our our Navy.
They just launched 40 or so hypersonic missiles into Ukraine wiping out the power grid in all major cities .... That was yesterday.

If we don't stop poking the bear, things are going to get a LOT worse.

No amount of proof will convince you of something you don't want to believe .... and, I'm not inclined to waste a lot of time debating what is obvious to any thinking person ..... Russia is not going to allow NATO expansion to their border .... The threat of this is the likely cause of the war in the first place, and only an idiot would continue pushing for it.

Are you even vaguely aware that Russia has hypersonic missile technology that we can't defend against ..... They have just shared that technology with North Korea. Even an aircraft carrier has no defense against these missiles, and Russia has been able to equip them with nuclear weapons. If Russia was so inclined they could easily wipe our our Navy.
They just launched 40 or so hypersonic missiles into Ukraine wiping out the power grid in all major cities .... That was yesterday.

If we don't stop poking the bear, things are going to get a LOT worse.
I will have to assume you resort to baseless accusations because you don't have any evidence of such a treaty, it only exists in your imaginary world.

As a direct result to Russia invading Ukraine, NATO's border got a hell of a lot closer to Saint Petersburg and Moscow. It turns out that threatening your neighbours is a good reason for your neighbours to join military alliances excluding you. If the US withdraws from NATO and other such alliances, a possibility when Trump assumes power, the other nations will likely build up their own defensive industries rather than buy American made weapons. They could reason that they should anyway as the US could become an unreliable partner in a single election. Some could even decide to build up their nuclear arsenals to match those of Russia.

The danger of not helping Ukraine defend itself from Putin's Russia is far greater than the danger of helping Ukraine kick out the invaders.

I will have to assume you resort to baseless accusations because you don't have any evidence of such a treaty, it only exists in your imaginary world.

As a direct result to Russia invading Ukraine, NATO's border got a hell of a lot closer to Saint Petersburg and Moscow. It turns out that threatening your neighbours is a good reason for your neighbours to join military alliances excluding you. If the US withdraws from NATO and other such alliances, a possibility when Trump assumes power, the other nations will likely build up their own defensive industries rather than buy American made weapons. They could reason that they should anyway as the US could become an unreliable partner in a single election. Some could even decide to build up their nuclear arsenals to match those of Russia.

The danger of not helping Ukraine defend itself from Putin's Russia is far greater than the danger of helping Ukraine kick out the invaders.
You really are clueless

McCain and Fiends(CIA) violated the treaty back around 2014 by supporting over throw of the Ukraine Govt and violating the treaty between russia and ukraine.

IMG_6015.png

You really are clueless

McCain and Fiends(CIA) violated the treaty back around 2014 by supporting over throw of the Ukraine Govt and violating the treaty between russia and ukraine.

View attachment 208886
the proper spelling is McStain... fuckers daddy was an admiral as was his daddy. but he was such a turd and incompetent to boot that he got himself shotdown and then became Songbird McStain...him dieing was the best thing that could happen for the US.

View attachment 208884

Next suicide victim
Really odd isn't it how the FBI is totally disinterested in testimony from certain people?

Ukraine has been one long OP with Victoria Nuland right in the middle of it most of the time ..... She was right in the middle of the 2014 govt overthrow. When Trump was elected, she left the scene for a while and came back in when Biden took office.
Take a look under the career section here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Nuland#Early_life_and_education

Trump was a threat to the entire operation .... especially when he started questioning the corruption surrounding Burisma. There is a reason they totally went off when he made that phone call asking the Ukrainian president to help investigate that corruption.

Back