diy solar

diy solar

Bluetti AC200MAX Wireless charge issue & the response from Bluetti Customer Service

Wake27s

Hello & thank you for your time on this post. I scanned through the search results for my problem but didn't find anything exactly the same or with my similar questions. Appreciate feedback!

Ordered & received the AC200MAX on Saturday & got around to using it a little bit yesterday. It arrived with a 67% charge & seemed undamaged, except for noticing odd rub marks on almost all the plug covers. Haven't tested every single port yet but the few AC outlets seem fine, as well as the USB-C 100w.

What isn't working properly are the wireless pads on top of the unit. A notification turns on every phone I tried almost instantly but turns off almost instantly as well:

- 2 Android phones. S23 Ultra & older Note 11+. Both of these phones registered a charge with the case on or off but wireless charge stops within a few seconds. DC Details screen shows an intermittent 6-9w going to the android phones, unit it stops altogether.
- 1 iPhone 14. Registers connection to wireless charging. Does show 8w going out to the phone for a short time, then stops.
- This can be duplicated repeatedly
- Have tested on both pads & same time

Is it even conceivable that the hardware on the underside of the lid might be somehow loose or too far to make a reliable connection to the phones, depending on the layout or phone hardware location for each model? I wouldn't think that is a possibility but seeing that the iPhone displays a charge wattage, albeit brief, while the 2 Androids show varying is surprising to me. Connection is certainly being made for a short while & using 3 different types/models of phones.

Bluetti responded with an expected troubleshooting list of things I had done as well as requesting a video of the problem. Has anyone gone through the return process & received a problematic unit right back again?

Additionally, and this is more of a vent, they basically asked if I would go away & just accept the problem for $30. That's the type of thing that personally aggravates me. Spending $1700+ for a unit that does not work as it should and being offered a whopping 1.7% credit is obscene.

If there are any steps anyone would suggest, I am very happy to try.

Again, is appreciated.

Additional update:

I did discover that one of my phones (android) had both fast wireless charging & Super fast charging enabled but fast charging was not. I ticked that option & the right pad will charge/output 6w continuously. The left pad remains the same.

Back