diy solar

diy solar

BLUETTI AC300 Issues

DOMDOZSOLAR

I purchased a BLUETTI AC300 because it seemed less expensive than past systems I have installed.

I made the mistake of plugging my solar array 220 volts at 1000 watts into the don’t put more than 150v system. Never got an error and can’t get the PV to work. I am getting a 9.3 v reading from the DC1 and DC2 inputs to the AC300.

It is difficult to get help from BLUETTI and they seem surprised that I have no error codes but they are also blaming me for the MPPT burn out… and I plead guilty but can’t prove it burned out or even was on when 100% charged which is when I plugged in.

Mppt is NOT now working at 132 v.

Today the AC300 started tripping my AC 110 15amp breaker and generating heat in the wire.
I checked the connection and sent pictures of error codes to BLUETTI.

I would like to get it working as designed but instructions don’t help and support is non-existent.

It appears to be a potential wonderful machine with poor support. Any info or help is appreciated.

Thank you all for your time and comments.

Will Prowse you are awesome. Thank you for your you tubes and best advice!

I agree but there is no error code and I can’t get an answer from BLUETTI as to how to confirm it’s burned out.

I think you've confirmed it's not working by trying to supply PV @ 132V.

I'm not aware of an automobile that will throw a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) because a wheel is not installed, but it's very apparent that the car won't go like that.

I think that's where you are.

There are error codes for MPPT malfunction.
The MPPT also may not start at 100% power.

If the wheel flew off the car I would probably have more info as to how that happened and would not need an error code. I get your point but if BLUETTI has a way to test or check that would be good

Back