diy solar

diy solar

Bluetti AC300 Refurbished Sealed $500 - Pickup only in Northern Virginia

marusho

I have a compete Bluetti AC300 system with four B300 batteries. I considered linking two together to get 240V but changed my mind. I had purchased this second AC300 on ebay July 21, 2023 (receipt on request) direct from Bluetti. and no longer need it. It is in the unopened carton with 2 nylon bands around it. Comes with 4 year warranty but I have no idea if Bluetti would honor this since you wouldn't be the purchaser. However, I haven't been disappointed with any refurbished Bluetti stuff I've gotten, and you are getting it dirt cheap. Remember this unit has no battery inside it so you still need to furnish it/them. The price is firm, I'm afraid since it is a fair price. When you visit you can inspect my wheeled AC300 and AC200 systems, which I published detailed drawings of on the Bluetti forum. I have no idea how you get in touch with me but I assume I'm the only one who doesn't understand that. In addition to my photo of the carton, here's a shot of my system, so you'll know I'm an enthusiast and not a scammer. Thanks for checking out my post.AC300-CABINET-PHOTO-SMALL.JPGAC300-FS-MARUSHO.jpg

Back