diy solar

diy solar

bms jk B2A8S20P-HC temperature setting error does not start

michypara

Hi, forgive me if I take this opportunity, I have a problem with the JK B2A8S20P-HC BMS. I made a mistake in setting the heating trigger temperature of the pads, the BMS turns on and I can read on the screen that it indicates "TEMP --200° celsius".. .. but after a few seconds it turns off, I disconnected the BMS from all the power cables and after 3 hours I reconnected the BMS but nothing changes, it shows for a few seconds that everything is ok, no errors but the temperature is --- 200° C, what can be done? I have written several emails to jkong but they don't reply.....thanks for your understanding. michele italia

attached imagep.s. as shown in the image (it lasts a moment then the BMS turns off and does not allow access to Bluetooth) it does not give any anomaly everything is ok, but it shows TEMP: - 200°C.

Attachments

• bms.jpeg
    bms.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 8
Is there a way to reset the BMS without entering the application? since it doesn't allow me to connect, it causes the bms to shut down.

I sent several emails and whatsapp messages to the jikong company, no response... I contacted the official reseller on Aliexpress from which I purchased the BMS but he only tells me to disconnect the cables and then reconnect them, for him it should reset.... but it doesn't....jikong company that doesn't care about after sales service.....fuck customers if they have problems!!! If it happens to me I won't recommend it to anyone!

Back